Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

when they say its a party song but heavy as hell i cant imagine that combination in my head ,any1 got examples ?, I'm so happy from the title , its not ugly ! XD
joonas apparently was right ! , anyone got the ugly tour banner in big? ,cause i see it in their website small and i want to see he whole picture in its real size.

Joonas really was right! I'm surprised!

But on the album name: I think it is a lot better name than Blooddrunk. Seriously.
Still isn't on par with all the earlier album titles, but as much as the musical style has changed, that's completely justified. Though the bits we heard from that Matt Hyde interview/ESP experience/Whatever promised already much more than the whole Blooddrunk delivered. I'm really looking forward to 8th of March!

“It’s not your typical Bodom sound, but it’s one of my favorites and heavy as hell."

I'll be damned.

Anyhow, just hoping for something good. Even though I have my thoughts of that it's just not going to be the same feeling. Well, was good as long as it lasted. :)

Awesome title, I like it! Way better than ''Ugly'' or ''The Ugly''.
Can't wait to see Joonas's orgasmic/disappointed response.
Cool, the single is released at the start of 2011.
Where did you read this? I never read this in the news.

The title makes me think it's going to be less heavy than what I was hoping for, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Cool title.

I think it's funny when people make judgment calls on what the album will sound like, or the band as a whole, due to it. Same goes for them having a "party song", as if they haven't already made songs like that, or that a "party song" is something bad. No need to be serious all of the time, got to have fun too. Besides, there's a difference between taking your music seriously and taking yourself too seriously.

Anyway, the fact that it's not a typical album name for a somewhat extreme metal band is good. Makes it more interesting and less boring.

Same goes for them having a "party song", as if they haven't already made songs like that, or that a "party song" is something bad.

Hate Me is a pretty good party song for example. Even if it isn't intended as a party song, that's what it feels like to me.

Huh.. i guess we are just diffrent. To me it's quite stupid title :erk: In my opinion "Blooddrunk" was a lot better. And yeah... hopes from high now are just avarage. Not saying that album will be bad just from title but only that hopes are falling.

I can feel the tension now, something's about to be revealed soon.

It happens a lot that I get this odd feeling and then something happens.

Relentless Reckless Forever - sounds like the band's spirit, and definitely more high energy title than the self-pity dwelling AYDY and Blooddrunk, this surely speaks for the music as well. Sounds like a title for a high-energy rock album. When you taste the entirity: Children Of Bodom - Relentless Reckless Forever, it seems fitting, it probably means the attitude of not growing up to be boring/responsible and whether that's a good thing or not. Whatever, I'll just dub it Forever. Just like the other song abbrevations: Pussy, Funeral, Shovel, Ugly, WIWI.

We must be really blessed they actually seem to be making the album we were hoping for, and not the shit we were afraid of, since it did seem for a long time they didn't wanna talk about it. Maybe it was the work load and not the lack of motivation. Only 3 more song titles and artwork remaining. ;)

I was just asking since Joonas listed 5 songs and said there was 3 to go... but that makes 8 songs, and I thought it was going to be 9 songs pluss a cover?