Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Everyone should know what it means.

Yeah, everyone who is British, Irish, American, South African, Australian or Kiwi. Ask any Finn what relentless or reckless means, I doubt you get an answer.

The fact that you're comparing the syntax of their album title to Latin is ridiculous.

Not necessarily, you think about the "rhyming" of an album title even in your native language.

Yeah, everyone who is British, Irish, American, South African, Australian or Kiwi. Ask any Finn what relentless or reckless means, I doubt you get an answer.
Oh come on. By my standards anyone who is adult and doesn't know what "reckless" means is a retard.

^^Wtf, seriously? :lol: Anyway, have to admit when I first read the name of the new album, Reckless Love was the first thing to come to my mind :D

Reckless Love is fucking awesome. One of the few new bands, that can nail that 80's feeling. I don't konw about Salkkarit or other jonne-shit though.

Ok, maybe a little. But I watch it sometimes only for the great acting of Esko Kovero. But those remixes on JewTube suck.

Haha, I once met him in a bar and talked about women and the acting business with him, he was the same guy as on TV, it was so fucking weird if you know what I mean.

What's JewTube ? :err:

naamapalmuja.gif

I iz jealoz :( I would like to meet him in person if he really is as awkward as on TV :lol:

Life must be hell for him. Everywhere you go, you hear people shouting: "Mitä Ismo?", "Ai pesäpallomailalla??!" or "Ootko menossa muiden pervojen sekaan juhlimaan?!".

Everywhere you go, you hear people shouting: "Mitä Ismo?", "Ai pesäpallomailalla??!" or "Ootko menossa muiden pervojen sekaan juhlimaan?!".
Yeah, 12 year old kids shouting those lines could be irritating. I would really like to know that does he know how famous he is in the internet these days.

I would really like to know that does he know how famous he is in the internet these days.

I heard, that he knows, and doesn't like it :lol: Though I don't know how reliable this source is, and I'm not even sure where I heard it.