Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

As if anyone bothers to find my house several kilometers into the forest ^^

BTW! My favorite song so far is "Bodom of the Barrel" :D

I was wondering if it might have been real but Joonas was a dead give away. No way Joonas could listen to a bodom song without writing an essay about the melodies and how many trees and lakes he can imagine while listening to the song.

What did you guys think of Not My Funeral? IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!! I loved the intro in that song, reminded me of Touch Like Angel of Death a lot. I must say Alexi's vocals has improved alot since Blooddrunk as well. I give this album a 8.5/10, or even a 9/10 actually.

What did you guys think of Not My Funeral? IT'S FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!! I loved the intro in that song, reminded me of Touch Like Angel of Death a lot. I must say Alexi's vocals has improved alot since Blooddrunk as well.

YEAH! I couldn't agree more! but I think that "Bodom of the Barrel" is MUCH better!!! :D
Shovel Knockout is also fucking awesome! ^^

Guys guys, I have the link and all, but I will not give it to anyone with a Post count under 57. But I can tell you this much of the album..you won't be disappointed.

How lame is it, that ppl are only registering to beg for the link... and they call themselves fans! Unbelievable..

Well, I've been reading this website ever since the lead up to Blooddrunk. Also, you're not going to find many casual fans who know about this website in the first place.

Well, I've been reading this website ever since the lead up to Blooddrunk. Also, you're not going to find many casual fans who know about this website in the first place.

That's not the point.. The point is, now that there's a leak, suddenly the forum is interesting enough to register and talk to us.. That's the lame part...

I've been reading the forum since 2005, but eventually joined because I wanted to join in the conversations and share my opinions with the people who are also fan enough to share their opinions..

I think Krofius is right not to share the link with newbies!

T3H_Killjoy, I appreciate you PM'ing me. I know you have 300+ post count and all, but I forgot to say that I will only give it to residents from Scandinavia, sorry.