Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Blown away: Tie My Rope, Banned From Heaven, ODYWC
Disappointed (at first): Blooddrunk, Hellhounds On My Trail
Didn't move me much: the rest

Blown away: Tie My Rope, Banned From Heaven, ODYWC
Disappointed (at first): Blooddrunk, Hellhounds On My Trail
Didn't move me much: the rest

Wow, I actually completely agree with you.

I thought you didn't like Roadkill Morning, though.

I seem to be the anyone here to like all albums, but still I'm pretty damn excited with this one, from what we've heard looks really promising. I can't wait to have the first single and whatever they give us. And Shovel Knockout in decent quality, it'll be a blast, although it'll feel weird listening to it with crystal clear quality after listening to that audio stream for so many times haha. It has like 100 plays on Windows Media on my computer.

From listening to that Youtube sample clip, I can say that I really like what I'm hearing. Hopefully this is promising.

Id like to hear if you guys expect a mash up of FTR/HCDR, or a new bodom sound? Because i expect the mash up? Just to get your opinions..

I expect a mix between Blooddrunk and an evolved HCDR. Evolved in the sense that it won't sound exactly like it, but the same type of melodies and stuff.
Even after hearing those clips, I still don't expect them to go any further back to the style of the older albums. That is over and done with.

edit: I actually like Lobodomy more than Tie my Rope at the moment..

^Yeah, i get the fact that there ofcourse is going to be a lot of BD/AYDY elements, but listening to the clips, i get the Mask of sanity-ish guitar/keyboard sync, or maybe that's just wishful thinkin' :D

It's a new sound. All the albums are compared to the predecessor once they're new. Shovel sounds like a mix of Hatebreeder and HCDR.

I wouldn't mind a "Hellhounds on my trail" on the next record :)
It's a good album opener :D
but I hope they've abandoned the AYDY sound for good!

Even Akon can't wait

Akon_Featuring_T-Pain_-_I_Can%27t_Wait.jpg

I wouldnt mind if they released another FTR. But if mix than all albums together with best pieaces from each album mixed together!

You´re right, since he´s definitely influenced a lot by what he listened to all the time. Blooddrunk is a good example for that. I also expect them to evolve in an "American" or Blooddrunk style once more. They definitely won´t turn back to those classical influences (although I wouldn´t mind it that much ;)).

Blooddrunk was not bad but somehow all the songs had the same sound for my ears. Especially the keyboard was somehow "replaceable" in each song, so I would look forward to an album with more "diversity" (hope one can understand what I mean?).

WELL NOW YOU KNOW THEY ARE DCOMING BACK TO HE OLD STYLE (Sort of..):heh:

Hi guys, I have registered here long long time ago, and now just came by because of ugly world tour going through poland! Finally, been fan of the band since well... will be almost 10 years now, and I am super excited at the moment, cause these bits on youtube sound very interesting, I know this is short stuff and it may be a wishful thinking, but I can hear there something from HCDR, something from FTR, from latest album too probably. So something new and something classic? I really hope so, never been so excited about new CoB album! Ah, and I would really appreciate this longer version someone has here, be nice, share it:)

I've found this longer version, looks like it was in this thread all the time.