Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

IDK Its just, he is the most active member from the band that is on internet , and if facebook why not official cobhc forum? ^_^
Still its just a thought.

Actually i sniffed around jannes's posts and he post a comment here lol XD in august
and ive seen a comment (in other thread)says that joonas is an idiot XD not joking , you mustve seen that
*maybe it was sarcastic i dont know :p

He wasn't kidding, he said I'm one of the biggest fucking idiots in the whole world :D But he kinda had a reason; there was a silly misunderstanding concerning keyboards which he took a bit personally.

He wasn't kidding, he said I'm one of the biggest fucking idiots in the whole world :D But he kinda had a reason; there was a silly misunderstanding concerning keyboards which he took a bit personally.
Haha, it's maybe the legendariest post on this board. Of course I'm not counting the "How did I do to delet this thread?" by WildChildX.

Yeah, hope it's not like what happened with Tie My Rope, everyone went wohoo they're making a return to the roots, which seems ridiculous now because it definitely wasn't even a return to the roots because it had one fucking melody.

Yeah, hope it's not like what happened with Tie My Rope, everyone went wohoo they're making a return to the roots, which seems ridiculous now because it definitely wasn't even a return to the roots because it had one fucking melody.

Also, it's not just about having melodies, it's about what kind of melodies.

Yeah, it's everything together.. Compositions affect what style of sound the album will have, etc. For example if they recorded the FTR album compositions in AYDY "sounds" it would probably sound like crap, vice versa.

I don't want the exact same old stuff again, I'm not gonna be hypocrite and pretend the old stuff was perfect, each of their albums has a characteristic strength and weakness, but I hope they understand they had something back then which they didn't have on the last albums. I like what I'm hearing in Shovel because it doesn't seem to have an outsticking weakness. All their albums have had some sort of general weakness, but.. hopely RRF really is only the best COB properties put together.. it remains to be seen what the strength and weakness of this album is..

What do you consider to be the weaknesses of the first three albums?

FTR always missed a touch of heaviness for my taste, and the growls or whatever in Hatebreeder are annoying, just to name a couple examples. Talked about that enough in the past. Then again the characteristic sounds fit certain songs perfectly, some less so. Right now I love how those albums sound different (in a positive way) from the thousands of metal bands of this decade.

FTR always missed a touch of heaviness for my taste
EID and ToMS are quite heavy songs imo. Especially the intro of ToMS could be compared to Edgecrusher by Fear Factory.... ok, maybe not but I fell in love with ToMS because of the heaviness of intro.

EID and ToMS are quite heavy songs imo. Especially the intro of ToMS could be compared to Edgecrusher by Fear Factory.... ok, maybe not but I fell in love with ToMS because of the heaviness of intro.

Yeah, Everytime I Die fits absolutely nice in those sounds which always made me think maybe they set that song as first priority in sounds and adapted the rest for that. Just a funny theory. Altough.. that's the only song that is the same on the 1st and 2nd mix.