Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Nice to see an update from Janne.

Every time someone asks what's your favourite band? I either have to lie or feel embarrased as most of people would be disappointed with my answer. And that's because of THIS.

It would be nice for the mainstream to have a neutral reaction to the name COB, and just recognize them as skillfully playing melodic metal band.

I agree, other than I don't feel embarrassed or lie. If people can't accept that I like COB, that's really their problem.
I just don't like being associated with mostly young, stupid fans. There's a lot of older (and some young) Bodom fans who you can have a reasonable conversation with about various aspects of almost anything, but the young 'fanboys/fangirls' tend to leave a sour taste in my mouth.

An American version of Joonas? :)

Or an early '90s version of Janne. :)

You nerds are gonna like the new album.

Hope so, otherwise these 70-something pages of 'drivel' and six hundred days of psychotic wait go down the drain.

Considering all of the idiot fanboys/fangirls they run into on tours, I wouldn't blame Janne (or anyone) for being kind of jaded. :Smug:

Yeah, it's kind of ironic when even the artist presumes all its fans are somehow invalid. Everyone's got a weakness, but not everyone's like that little fella in the video.

aahahaha he looks like little troll :D just look at what kind oof COB fans are now.
Actually I thought he looked quite normal. Now, where's a video or a picture of you? =)

Wow, never knew Janne's such a pro in announcing good news in a totally pissed way...
Ehm, personally I think the irony in his post is kind of obvious, dunno about you..

^Yeah yeah they're just laughing their asses off for people's seriousness. Imagine actually doing those songs yourself and then listening to fans hugging each other and trying to decide if they're metal enough or not. :lol: Just release the album so I can bang my head off the shoulders.

Janne, if I thought you were awesome before, triple it. XD Dude, new COBTV!! And new album...stop being fucking teases. XP March 8 is already slated to be a good day.

Yeah, it's kind of ironic when even the artist presumes all its fans are somehow invalid. Everyone's got a weakness, but not everyone's like that little fella in the video.

Unfortunately those are the ones who choose to make themselves visible.
The most reasonable fans know enough to NOT advertise that they're some kind of expert, or at least they know enough not to make complete asses out of themselves. Maybe it's something about not being a teenager anymore and having a little perspective on life that makes some fans know that some things are best left silent, or at least they don't need to be publicly announced. :Smug:

(It seems slightly hypocritical to be saying that on a message board considering what I just finished typing, but at least I don't feel self-important enough to have my own Youtube channel stating the obvious. It seems like attention-whoring at it's finest.)

All I'm counting on is those pre-written Sinergy riffs that Roope said would be used in the new album.

Where did you hear this btw? I remember when Blooddrunk was being written I speculated maybe they buried the last Sinergy album for good and used the best riffs for the album.. which they obviously didn't.

An American version of Joonas? :)

You nerds are gonna like the new album. I am having a listening party at my house this saturday you are all welcome. Not.

Have fun you freaks.

Just have lost my last bit of respect for you. You're not only a total queer, you also don't have respect for the people who come to your shows.

keep on sucking dick, asshole

^^ :lol: Thanks dude, you just made my day.

It just doesn't work like that. If you're speaking with a little older people, especially people who listen to a little more extreme metal, they just simply don't take anything you say about metal seriously anymore, if they hear that you are a COB fan. Maybe it's their, and not yours immaturity, but that's just the way it goes. For me it's not a big deal, since I don't really listen to CoB or similar bands anymore, except maybe a song or two occasionally, but I can understand people like Joonas. And it's mostly because popularity and young/retarded fanbase.

The people I've talked to usually just don't take CoB seriously. Same difference, though. It's really a problem when a band that originally had something going for it musically tries hard to cater to an audience that makes the band (and its old fanbase) lose respect among the more serious, involved listeners (as opposed to people who pick it up cause it's "kewl" or popular). Maybe it's impossible to be popular and not have assholes in fanbase, but I at least like to see bands try, and to value their devoted fans. All I can say is I'm sorry for people like Joonas who actually stick with the band, but also surprised they do despite the band taking a crap all over the fanbase.

All I can say is I'm sorry for people like Joonas who actually stick with the band, but also surprised they do despite the band taking a crap all over the fanbase.

You know I love this band's music from the bottom of my heart and if some of the band's members throws (more or less deserved) sick humour at me it won't break my heart or anything. I know Janne's a dick :D Maybe if they actually knew me they'd take me seriously.. or call the security to throw me out. :p

Just have lost my last bit of respect for you. You're not only a total queer, you also don't have respect for the people who come to your shows.

keep on sucking dick, asshole
Lol dude, what is your problem? How can you not make out that his post is totally ironic? Seriously? And I doubt Janne being a queer seeing as he is heterosexual.