Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

It just doesn't work like that. If you're speaking with a little older people, especially people who listen to a little more extreme metal, they just simply don't take anything you say about metal seriously anymore, if they hear that you are a COB fan. Maybe it's their, and not yours immaturity, but that's just the way it goes. For me it's not a big deal, since I don't really listen to CoB or similar bands anymore, except maybe a song or two occasionally, but I can understand people like Joonas. And it's mostly because popularity and young/retarded fanbase.

If that's true then that's fucking super hilarious and ironic at the same time. COB (minus perhaps most of BD and AYDY) is one of VERY FEW modern metal bands that is putting out great music today. COB is also one of the very few metal bands today that is actually supremely talented.

The great thing is people then go to argue the fact that almost the entirety of modern metal sucks will link some completely shitty metal song from youtube saying it's the best shit since zep.

If that's true then that's fucking super hilarious and ironic at the same time. COB (minus perhaps most of BD and AYDY) is one of VERY FEW modern metal bands that is putting out great music today. COB is also one of the very few metal bands today that is actually supremely talented.

The great thing is people then go to argue the fact that almost the entirety of modern metal sucks will link some completely shitty metal song from youtube saying it's the best shit since zep.

And again it's just your opinion!

The great thing is people then go to argue my opinion that almost the entirety of modern metal sucks

Thar, I fix'd it.

Also, considering that AYDY and BD are the band's latest efforts, people who don't like those could choose to interpret that as the band not being able to write good music anymore.

Wow way to go guys! We can bitch at each other but if Janne does it (in a much lighter way than we do within ourselves) we go bananas? I thought all of us knew this band carries a shitload of humour with it, that it's not a "be serious and true man" kind of band. At least Janne popped in and gave some news (yes, saying "you freaks get a new COBTV soon" is much more than we've gotten lately).

On the album, if the Sinergy bits were really awesome, seeing as two Bodom albums, an instrumental album with Roope and Alexi and one Kylähullt album have gone by, they may well be all used. Just wait and see, but from what we've heard it looks we're in for a pretty good thing.

Oh and there will be a new COBTV episode before the release.

Now that's some good news, I hope it comes soon :)

If that's true then that's fucking super hilarious and ironic at the same time. COB (minus perhaps most of BD and AYDY) is one of VERY FEW modern metal bands that is putting out great music today.

This is totally based on opinion, but obviously you haven't listened to a lot of modern metal bands.

COB is also one of the very few metal bands today that is actually supremely talented.

How you define this? If you mean techically talented, world is full of these. If you mean talent to write good songs, it's completely based on opinion.

Again, what is this?

Where did you hear this btw? I remember when Blooddrunk was being written I speculated maybe they buried the last Sinergy album for good and used the best riffs for the album.. which they obviously didn't.

Yeah, I asked Roope what was going on with Sinergy the last time I saw Bodom play in LA. I think it was last October. And anyway, from what we heard in that one track, there wasn't any Sinergy-esque guitar work in there. Seriously disappointed me.

Also, I totally agree with you about Bodom music being close to my heart. No matter how progressively bad their albums get, I'll always cherish their early music. Bodom and Sinergy, both of them. No other bands touch my heart the way they do.

This is totally based on opinion, but obviously you haven't listened to a lot of modern metal bands.

Logically, metal bands get progressively better, since they keep building on stuff others did before, constantly trying to refine it. While old shit is good because the majority-opinion "good" has been separated from the "bad", and new stuff needs trial and error to get to fun stuff, new bands still have a lot to offer.

It's a fact that when a band becomes popular the music get worse.
I wish it were otherwise, but that's just a fact.

So how do you think the new single will be? Just a couple weeks away.
'Not typical Bodom-sound, heavy as hell, party metal song with skateboarding', sounds hilarious.

Those who make factual claims, by default hold an opinion that that fact is true. Facts are proven wrong all the time, but until it is, that fact will ring true in your mind. The question isn't whether something is a fact or opinion; that could be debated endlessly (it still is). It's simply whether one holds the opinion that any given fact is indeed truth. If you're making a statement of opinion in itself then that's pretty simple and doesn't require much else, but all facts must be backed by opinion to some extent.

'Not typical Bodom-sound, heavy as hell, party metal song with skateboarding', sounds hilarious.

huh... it's hard to imagine it :) Dont know why but whenever i imagine Was it Worth it? it associate to song like Angels Dont Kill. those slow songs.

An American version of Joonas? :)

You nerds are gonna like the new album. I am having a listening party at my house this saturday you are all welcome. Not.

Have fun you freaks.

Thanks, I'll be there around 9 p.m,right?

It IS a fact, not a opinion. Just like its a fact that metallica's albums after black album sucks donkey dick.

Tell me you're kidding. Black Album is the worst piece of junk ever released and everything after that is a forgotten unholy abomination. That is all.

Janne, where was the party again? I dropped my leaflet somewhere, so... send me a PM or something i don't know.

I think it will be terrible, not dissimilar to In Your Face: bland and with a shitty video.

Tell me you're kidding. Black Album is the worst piece of junk ever released and everything after that is a forgotten unholy abomination. That is all.

Janne, where was the party again? I dropped my leaflet somewhere, so... send me a PM or something i don't know.

The black album isn't just bad, it's got a couple listen able songs.
But everything after that is crap beyond everything.

Well looking forward to COBTV 3 and a kickass Bodom record. The hatecrew will prove that they listen to us fans and make music that isn't just for themselves.