Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

when we will hear whole song than we will state that 100% :)

Of course, I won't be fooled, you could make any Bodom song seem magnificent by just presenting the best 1 minute of material from the song.. but what I'm talking about is there's synth background in the chorus which we were praying for.. it's stunning.. and there's awesome riffs and beats, and increased melody amount.. need to hear the guitar better still.. but it looks like it can only fall on bad compositions as the sounds seem nice and crispy..

Every time someone asks what's your favourite band? I either have to lie or feel embarrased as most of people would be disappointed with my answer. And that's because of THIS.

It would be nice for the mainstream to have a neutral reaction to the name COB, and just recognize them as skillfully playing melodic metal band.

As result the more mature fans need to keep hush about their affection to the band because they will be labeled weird. But maybe that's better than stating you love a certain band just because it's considered "trve."

..Besides I never understood these fags who think people are dependant on the news he releases on his personal youtube video account. :erk: In Finnish we have a saying: KVG - käytä vittu googlea! Use fucking google.

Not to be harsh or anything, just stating the facts. You can't actually blame a kid for recognizing good music instead of listening to 50-cent of Justin Bieber or that.

aahahaha he looks like little troll :D just look at what kind oof COB fans are now.
So you have to have long hair and wear black clothes all the time to be a good fan?

When you see me, I don't look like your average metal dude but does that matter? It's all about the music that unites us. Not the damn looks. Save that for r&b or something.

aahahaha he looks like little troll :D just look at what kind oof COB fans are now.

PDHeadInSand.gif

Thanks Janne!
To continue with what Joonas said: I think it's really sad that COB gets mainly associated with the immature fans nowadays - I can understand that some persons might not admit that they're a part of this (split) fanbase because of some stereotypes. I for my part can only say that I'm a proud Bodom fan and I've been for years, so why should I deny that? I know COB stands for awesome music, great live appearances and all that stuff and that is what I personally think when I hear COB, others will need to make their minds up about what they want to imagine when they hear the term, an immature fanbase or all the good stuff.

So you have to have long hair and wear black clothes all the time to be a good fan?

When you see me, I don't look like your average metal dude but does that matter? It's all about the music that unites us. Not the damn looks. Save that for r&b or something.

sisko-facepalm.jpg

That wasnt meant at how he look visually but what kind of fanboys these days they are! Ofcourse you cant deny that his face looks little bit like troll, lizard.
It's not about hair. But still it would be kinda awkward if you dress like gangster,disco guy or smthin and listen to metal, right?
Every time someone asks what's your favourite band? I either have to lie or feel embarrased as most of people would be disappointed with my answer. And that's because of THIS.

I agree with Joonas on this.

And just look that it proves. Even Janne thinks that we are some kind of freaks.

I agree with Joonas on this.

It is like this unfortunately. And it's not like anything: "omg omg ur so immatrue u cant admit what kind of music u really like, just say i dont give a fuck if u hate me to haters and be trve to urself!!!!111"

It just doesn't work like that. If you're speaking with a little older people, especially people who listen to a little more extreme metal, they just simply don't take anything you say about metal seriously anymore, if they hear that you are a COB fan. Maybe it's their, and not yours immaturity, but that's just the way it goes. For me it's not a big deal, since I don't really listen to CoB or similar bands anymore, except maybe a song or two occasionally, but I can understand people like Joonas. And it's mostly because popularity and young/retarded fanbase.

It is like this unfortunately. And it's not like anything: "omg omg ur so immatrue u cant admit what kind of music u really like, just say i dont give a fuck if u hate me to haters and be trve to urself!!!!111"

It just doesn't work like that. If you're speaking with a little older people, especially people who listen to a little more extreme metal, they just simply don't take anything you say about metal seriously anymore, if they hear that you are a COB fan. Maybe it's their, and not yours immaturity, but that's just the way it goes. For me it's not a big deal, since I don't really listen to CoB or similar bands anymore, except maybe a song or two occasionally, but I can understand people like Joonas. And it's mostly because popularity and young/retarded fanbase.

Wll said. that's just reality. And cob is the only band that have sticked to me by my musical taste evolve.