Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

The thing is that with bloddrunk with their dropped c songs they turned into a stupid metalcore grindcore band instead of the revolutionary band with a non classic classical metal style, i know that is more the song writing than the tuning, as a response to the asshole who said that, but dropped c riffs don't work on cob (with some obvious exceptions) anyway i'm talking about blooddrunk, and if you don't agree i just don't fucking care

The thing is that with bloddrunk with their dropped c songs they turned into a stupid metalcore grindcore band instead of the revolutionary band with a non classic classical metal style, i know that is more the song writing than the tuning, as a response to the asshole who said that, but dropped c riffs don't work on cob (with some obvious exceptions) anyway i'm talking about blooddrunk, and if you don't agree i just don't fucking care

You know what? This is BS!

1. 2 songs on HCDR were in drop C
2. 8. songs of AYDY were in drop C
3. The only songs on BD which could go into a metalcore style are in D

You are just a kid who want's old Bodom back because it makes you more a "true" Bodom fan but you have no idea about what metalcore or even grindcore is,amirite?

Fag.

yes i'm just a kid, up laiho! i just got the tatoos in my hands... oh arcane if could only be like you.. uploading videos to youtube, really i'm your fan

Don't fuck with Ziltoid the Omniscient, he messed Captain Spectacular's shit up. Arcane is no match to such an extraterrestrial being.

Yes, but I think I'm alone with this opinion.

I'd say so.

It just was. Even the first times they played it live it was in D.

Says who?

He's right. They played ADK in D on a few shows like Pakkahuone in 2003.

And to both, they played ADK in D in the first tours after HCD was out because of Alexi's stolen guitars (Alexi only had one guitar), and they didn't include Sixpounder in the set because they felt Sixpounder in D didn't work at all. As you've said ADK does because it's easier and less things going on, so it was easy to adapt, but that was the only reason why they played it in D, the guitars.

Says who?

Me?

And to both, they played ADK in D in the first tours after HCD was out because of Alexi's stolen guitars (Alexi only had one guitar), and they didn't include Sixpounder in the set because they felt Sixpounder in D didn't work at all. As you've said ADK does because it's easier and less things going on, so it was easy to adapt, but that was the only reason why they played it in D, the guitars.

And you?

I know this. I just wanted to say that they played it in D on their first shows, nothing more. :)

Well, for me the sources for that kind of info have to be a bit more "official" or closer to the band to say something. E.g. if K-man pops in and says "Joonas is right" then I'll say "sorry Joonas", but for now ADK remains as an original drop C song for me :)

Of course it depends on what you want from a mix so once again is personal, but with people always going "keys need mroe presence", "guitar tone is too thin/too distorted", "sounds too heavy", etc. I thought HCD would please everybody as it's consistent, guitars strike like razorblades but still really clear in the mix and keys are all over the place.

I dislike HCDR for both the mix and the songs (I only like just under half the album... Needled, BBT, ADK, and the title track.

As for the mix, it's just too fucking industrial sounding. The drums sound like someone bashing on a Pringles can, the guitars sound so fucking sharp and steel-like, like a sawblade, it's horrible. Even the keyboard leads have that sawtooth sound to it, as opposed to the square sound on the older releases.

Pfft, I'll stand alone, but I think that if they were to pick a sound and give it to everything it should be HCD, really fits and it's compact and cool sounding.

IMHO HCDR is my favourite album.. which means for me that it has the most songs of all the albums that I like.. Because I like pretty much everything they've made..
Can't help myself.. I like diversity..

Pfft, I'll stand alone, but I think that if they were to pick a sound and give it to everything it should be HCD, really fits and it's compact and cool sounding.

It's the most clear sound, yes. The end result is about how the song and the sounds work together, so it's not that simple however.