Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I don't know what's wrong with you guys, this song really sucks. One of the worst COB tracks ever made, if not the worst. One nice melody does not change it. So disappointed. I thought this was supposed to be the best COB album? My speculation ends right here and now until I hear the rest.

The Song has very strong FTR-feeling to it (thanks to synths).
Otherwise, guitars and the sound in general is much better than in the whole BD, everything in it sounded somewhat dull.
The main riff itself is like a copy from BD-album.

There is one weird thing in the solo part:
1. Guitar solo, most likely Alexis. This is ok.
2. Keyboard solo, Janne. This is ok.
3. Guitar solo, Roope? Sounds very faint, They should have mixed it to be louder.

New album is going to own BD, hands down. Still, shovel knockout sounds alot better than this.

when i hear shovel knockout vocals they sounds like WIWI but better , i hope this isn't the real vocals and it got screwd cause the vocal quality sucked

Dudes I can agree with you when you say this isn't the greatest COB song but damn I like it.As I said the solo sucks IMO but the chorus is so goddamn great and kind of old bodom school.

Dudes I can agree with you when you say this isn't the greatest COB song but damn I like it.As I said the solo sucks IMO but the chorus is so goddamn great and kind of old bodom school.

I don't see how this is "old school bodom" at all, maybe a bit with the atmosphere, but otherwise it's "blooddrunk melo-trash".- Sorry

I would want everyone to remember what the band even said about this song - party, not a common Bodom song, commercial...

When I heard it first - I was like: hey I really didn't expect this... I like it, let's play it again and again. Good song imho with really sucky slow solo, but what could we expect from a song which is meant to be played on MTV, radio stations and shit like that.

when i hear shovel knockout vocals they sounds like WIWI but better , i hope this isn't the real vocals and it got screwd cause the vocal quality sucked
Of course they won't, it's just in this song, just like in Needled 24/7..
And as they said, this is the most commercial song on the album, so I don't understand why people are so disappointed, we KNOW the album is going to be awesome.

who was the guy that was interviewed after the song ? and what did they talk about i know about the song ,but need to know more details :p

"The single 'Was It Worth It?' is a total party song", said Laiho. "It's not your typical Bodom sound, but it's one of my favorites and heavy as hell."

"On of my favourites"... Hope he was just joking because the record company wanted to promote it...

Yea sure is. That's 100% the same sound as it sounded on Radio. What ripping software did you use Epi? I used Audacity and Stereo Mix :p
EDIT: Epi can you download the damn thing somehow? =( Would you be so kind dropping a DL link please? I don't have Quicktime Pro..