Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Yea sure is. That's 100% the same sound as it sounded on Radio. What ripping software did you use Epi? I used Audacity and Stereo Mix :p
EDIT: Epi can you download the damn thing somehow? =( Would you be so kind dropping a DL link please? I don't have Quicktime Pro..

I used Stereo Mix and Adobe Audition. Fooled around with the Stereo field/Panning -effects before saving the file.

And like someone said, just right click on the link and "Save target as...". :)

I REALLY LIKED THE SONG! :D
It was far from what I expected but yeah! It was TOTALLY worth it!
If this was on Blooddrunk it would be the best track on the album!
The solo wasn't that good, but it worked ;)

Thanks for posting the whole song...you know who you are.

All I will say is that if this were the first Bodom song I would have ever listened to, I would have never listened to them again. Very plain and boring IMO.

I really hope the rest of the album "slays" or "kills", whatever they were saying about it.

That generic riff is breaking my fucking brain. I made a quick calculation: they repeat the whole thing 10 times during the song - it lasts for 7 seconds, so all in all it covers 70 seconds of the 4 minute song. Compare that to the Smilex or Tie My Rope riffs which were repeated only 2 times during the song, even tho they were 10x better riffs...

The melodic chorus (3x) really saves this song... The echoed vocals supported only by bass and pedal are interesting experimentation, but I guess I just don't have the required humour for the riffs and solos. It must be an intended attempt at gaining more fans... like Oops I Did It Again.

Bring on the other songs fast, I can't live in this uncertainty of what to expect. I still have hope for this album because of the great Shovel Knockout samples.

So first of all, thanks Epi and everybody who uploaded it earlier. Epi's rip is by far the best but thanks anyways to all of you.

On to the song: vocals are just so fucking weak! I really hope that's to blame on the radio and that the final vocals are more similar to the SK thingie. Guitar tone I dig a lot, synths maybe you'll kill me but I think they went a bit too loud with them, they almost kill the guitar melody but still are pretty cool. Solos were kind of a letdown, but whatever, the song itself I guess it's not bad. I like the main riff, but maybe as Joonas says so much repetition can end up making it boring, but so far I still like it. The 2nd guitar solo does feel kinda like Roope, but I don't know. I don't like them panning the solos though, I like the solos centered.

EDIT: Epi, did you cut the first part of the sneak peak video in order not to have the voice??

That generic riff is breaking my fucking brain. I made a quick calculation: they repeat the whole thing 10 times during the song - it lasts for 7 seconds, so all in all it covers 70 seconds of the 4 minute song. Compare that to the Smilex or Tie My Rope riffs which were repeated only 2 times during the song, even tho they were 10x better riffs...

What's Smilex?

And I noticed it too that they repeated the main riff all the time... Also I don't like the bass & vocals part at all. The solo was bad,the chorus was decent but overall I expected a lot better. Something like Angel's Don't Kill, but a little less melodic (Before the trailer). After hearing the trailer I expected something like BD but a little more melodic.

I actually like the song, it's a huge step up from BD atleast, BUT the solo sucks, and the mixing sucks balls! Hope the mixing is gets better on the single-cd version because of this being a radio rip in mono doubled to become stereo. Chorus is fucking nice and synth and guitar sound is best fucking shit since FTR!

*Fewf* I was expecting Alexi to sing even cleaner than the title track AYDY and another horrible attempt at a melodic chorus like said track. This isn't bad at all. Sure it really is like nothing they'd done before. The guitar tone is definitely darker than the last album though still has that familiar sound. Alexi's vocals were definitely NOT what I was expecting at all.

Where is the guitar solo? God damn that sounds like an absolute half-assed job.