Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

i really like it along with ugly and WIWI which has been stuck in my head all week. this album is shaping up to be pretty awesome

I have a feeling this is going to be the best album since HCDR. Seriously takes me back to then but with other new elements; this is how i like it when bands progress in that they have their own new influences and sounds but keep what made them awesome and unique from the start. I'm going to love this album unless every other song is shit (which I doubt since Roundtrip even from the amazon sample was getting me fucking pumped as hell)

What do you people think about the "Best solos we ever made..."? I think CotN has a pretty great solo, maybe even beter than Ugly's! Also the Chorus is amazing.

Lol, 4 of the last posts are mine...

Lol, 4 of the last posts are mine...
Ever heard of the edit button you assfag? Nvm, thanks for uploading the song. I don't like it as much as Ugly, but the chorus sounds damn good. Also 2:02-2:18 is the best thing I've heard in post-HCDR albums.

CotN, very promising again. So now we have 3 songs and samples from the rest. I really believe RRF is gonna be awesome.

hm....now that there is a new full song out, i'm excited!

can someone send me the song to my e-mail?

danielneumayr@gmx.at

Because at Work youtube und the download sites aren't working...

would be great!

Well holy fuck that was horrible. I think I like WIWI a lot better now, at least WIWI has a bit of CoB style.

Well, the solo was kind of nice, and the chorus is acceptable. But the rest of the song is just not doing it for me (to put it mildly).

The solo was damn cool. Reminded me of Sinergy instantly. I think I need to listen to the song more. It's definitely better than WIWI. I like it!