Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I like what I'm hearing. Seems there will be at least 2-3 songs I'll love and 2-3 more I'll think are ok and listen to every so often. More than I expected. Most excited for Roadtrip, SKO and northpole (not at much after the second preview but still looking forward to full song for full effect) and possibly RRF and PMS. Ugly and nihilist are ok, so seems album is shaping up to be good to my ears. Other then WIWI, the sound doesn't sound as commericial as the last album, I don't know if commercials the word I'm looking for..it sounds more...rough? not in a badly produced manner, but more....from the heart? I can't think of a good way to explain it at all

I sort of get the same feeling from the three available tracks that I get from... Megadeth's Rust In Peace. Dunno why. Have to wait for the full effect of the album to see how it turns out. Hate having to say that over and over.

was listening to PMS samples , i just noticed that Children of bodom Rip off Megadeth again :lol: in 3:08 - 3:16

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to wait until the album comes out and I get my copy instead of listening to the samples. I'm tempted, but hopefully I can resist that long.

I ordered my copy last night. First I was shocked because the shop said the 2disc version would cost €42! That has to be a type-error.. Anyway, ordered the one disc version.. I don't need the samples of the guitar dvd's.. Already got those..
Hopefully they'll deliver in time.. They also said on their website the cd would be available on March 4th already.. Probably a type-o too..

They also said on their website the cd would be available on March 4th already.. Probably a type-o too..

March 2nd – Japan
March 4th – Germany/Ireland/Austria/Switzerland/Poland/Norway
March 7th – UK/NZ/Sweden/Hungary/Asia (excl Japan)
March 8th – USA/Canada/Spain
March 9th – Finland
March 11th – Australia
http://www.smnnews.com/2011/02/24/c...reckless-forever-international-release-dates/

No typo, girl. Netherlands is in the area where they'll release it on the fourth. Comes out on the 9'th here in Estonia, just like Finland.