Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Hey people,

I asked this dude in last.fm how he got to listen to RRF and the answer I got was:

"i´ve got a napster account, there is it already availible. I don´t no why :D in germany the music download-flat is about 9,99 Euro per mounth. you can download from 3 pc´s. I, for myself share the account with two other guys."

Now I tried to check out what's up with Napster but it apparently doesn't work for me since I'm in Brazil. I tried using a different proxy but it still asks for foreign credit card info, so there's no way for me to verify this whole story.

Maybe someone here can look it up. Now why would Napster have the new album already? Legally? They look so we're-legal-now-hah, so I'm sort of confused.

Anyways..............

March 2nd – Japan
March 4th – Germany/Ireland/Austria/Switzerland/Poland/Norway
March 7th – UK/NZ/Sweden/Hungary/Asia (excl Japan)
March 8th – USA/Canada/Spain
March 9th – Finland
March 11th – Australia
http://www.smnnews.com/2011/02/24/c...reckless-forever-international-release-dates/

No typo, girl. Netherlands is in the area where they'll release it on the fourth. Comes out on the 9'th here in Estonia, just like Finland.

Ow well in that case *jeuj*! I thought it was coming out on the 8th worldwide :)

Fuck even I remember you two guys and I decided to finally join a couple of months before Are You Dead Yet? release. Fuck it's been a long time hanging at this forum talking shit! Heck I was lurking this forum since I can't even remember, since the start probably!

Aaanyways... I can't believe the album hasn't been leaked yet, I for myself have per-ordered the booklet version, and even thought the release in Norway is the 4 of march, I want to hear it fucking right now! Yeah I belong to the right now generation and I'm 25! How are you? Cheers!

I think i will have the album on tuesday :D

police_car.gif

gothErika®;9683113 said:
Hey people,

I asked this dude in last.fm how he got to listen to RRF and the answer I got was:

"i´ve got a napster account, there is it already availible. I don´t no why :D in germany the music download-flat is about 9,99 Euro per mounth. you can download from 3 pc´s. I, for myself share the account with two other guys."

Now I tried to check out what's up with Napster but it apparently doesn't work for me since I'm in Brazil. I tried using a different proxy but it still asks for foreign credit card info, so there's no way for me to verify this whole story.

Maybe someone here can look it up. Now why would Napster have the new album already? Legally? They look so we're-legal-now-hah, so I'm sort of confused.

Anyways..............

Having to start paying for the UK version before even being allowed to download and see what it has to offer me... no thanks. Spotify works fine for me.

Its released the 8th here but its preordered from mainland canada so I might be 3-10 business days before I get it depending on how slow Canadas mail is, which is generally as slow as they can make it :(

Hell yeah Canada Post is slow as molasses. My mother mailed our daughter's Christmas parcel on November 6th and it arrived January 28th. It was just a small package with two children's books in it. Then she mailed a larger package on the same day and it arrived on our November 12th which would be November 11th in Canada and that parcel had t-shirts, coffee and a few nick-nacks in it. Go figure.

Canada post sucks. Would be faster if I had ordered it from finland or some other part of europe (thats how slow canada post is,) but then I'd probably have to pay import taxes so I opted for the slower canada post, kinda regret it now. For some reason mail from europe gets to newfoundland faster then it does to mainland canada, I know we're closer geographically but even when it goes to canada first, and backtracks to newfoundland, its still faster overall and then when you order from canada it takes ages to get to newfoundland.

Aaanyways... I can't believe the album hasn't been leaked yet, I for myself have per-ordered the booklet version, and even thought the release in Norway is the 4 of march, I want to hear it fucking right now! Yeah I belong to the right now generation and I'm 25! How are you? Cheers!

Well, there is one place on the internet where I could find a download of around 80MB which could be it, but it requires ´filling out spam-free surveys´ which obviously aren´t spam-free.
And because I couldn't find it anywhere else, I figure it's fake.
But I'm 99% sure that we'll see the leak on the 2nd when they release it in Japan. Only 3 more days:)

Fuck. I can't connect my xbox to the internet.
Also
"COB and Microsoft have partnered to give U.S. fans the chance to be flown to the UK on April 9 to see the band perform live as part of the “Children Of Bodom Relentless London Sweepstakes”"
Like US fans can't see them often enough. Sigh.

gothErika, Rune: I'm surprised someone actually remembers about me. I noticed it too that most "retards" from the good old times just left after HCDR; I only show up upon a new album's release myself, just like you do.