Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

WHo did the high pitched voice when they covered Waiting???? Prob that same person IF that was even someone from the band.

Roope is my guess :)~

WHo did the high pitched voice when they covered Waiting???? Prob that same person IF that was even someone from the band.

Roope is my guess :)~

If it's not Alexi, it's Janne (imo)
Can't be Roope. He's got a deeper voice than Alexi.

And I really hope that it's Alexi (Would be the funniest), although I haven't yet heard it (Don't have iTunes)

Didn't they record Waiting before Roope was in the band, or did they re-record it for SITC? I'd say it's Alexi.

It's clearly Alexi on Waiting.

Also, only 100 more posts until 5000 posts in this thread. That is way to much. What the hell where we talking about all this time?

No No No!!! Goddammit another samples... I am not going to listen to them! We are just hours or minutes away from Japan release.. I must be strong! :D

Yup, stay calm. I hope that sleeping and studying can keep my mind off from getting the cd-rips until I have the disk in my own hands..

Oh man, I can't imagine how good it'll feel. I haven't been waiting as long as some of you guys, but god damn me if I haven't been waiting for it like a crazy motherfucker.

Can't imagine Duke Nukem Forever feeling much different. :lol:

Shovel KO sound even better than NMF!!! My best 3 from the album deciding on samples and full songs:
SKO
NMF
Roundtrip (The only one that might change, i think)