Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Don't want to watch that vid in fear of hearing (parts of) songs I haven't heard yet.

I'll wait for the HQ version at the usual places.
I don't care if the Zune one was in good quality, this is sick. Distributing on the official forum should be a perma ban from internet.

There's no music from the album, it just shows the booklet and the cd etc. I don't know what the point is really :p

Hey, just because I JUST posted today doesn't make me any less of a Bodom fan then the rest of you. I've been following COB since AYDY came out and have seen them three times. Just because I dont have hundreds or thousands of post on this forum doesn't make me less of a fan or a cunt faggot. I've had this new album pre-ordered ever since they had pre-orders available. Not trying to cause a fight just thought id defend myself.

How about we quit discussing the leakage. Like mentioned before it isn't appropriate for the official forum.

There is a difference between "Zune is streaming the album!" and "I have the torrent PM me for a link!"/"Torrent is available now!".

How about we quit discussing the leakage. Like mentioned before it isn't appropriate for the official forum.

There is a difference between "Zune is streaming the album!" and "I have the torrent PM me for a link!"/"Torrent is available now!".
I was just about to post that latter statement, I guess I shall keep it under my hat instead :p

The album really is a step up, or "back," from the last two. First songs are impressive. I've yet to hear 4 and 5. Even stumbled on a horrible rip of RtHaB, such a nice song with some epic feel. SKO is obviously the culmination point of the album. Just screw this shitty way of hearing the album bit by bit. Anyway, fuck all those fuckers who won't like this band and shout over it and tell me turn it off. I'm gonna play some new Bodom, it's cool. - No No No No No please Joonas turn that shit off, let's play some Jamaican rap.

Anyway, fuck all those fuckers who won't like this band and shout over it and tell me turn it off. I'm gonna play some new Bodom, it's cool. - No No No No No please Joonas turn that shit off, let's play some Jamaican rap.

What the hell is this? :lol:

Just screw this shitty way of hearing the album bit by bit.

This! I don't understand why everyone immediately wants to hear a shit-quality version of a new song right when it leaks to internet. This mp3-generation has no idea of that magical feel, when you buy a new album of your favourite band, without having heard any songs from it beforehand, and put it in your cd-player and start to listen.

After listening to the entire album in decent quality and through decent speakers, I can say I actually love it. Even Was It Worth It? sounds much better in the context of the album though it still crashes and burns during the solo. I'm pleasantly surprised by this album, it's not their best but it's definitely not their worst either.

I just pre-ordered the deluxe edition in iTunes right now ,and i will buy the actual cd when it will get to israel..(I hope soon..),
I will wait now till the 8th march to listen to the best quality of the album,It comes with a digital booklet too.. don't know how it looks like but im sure its cool :)

What the hell is this? :lol:

This! I don't understand why everyone immediately wants to hear a shit-quality version of a new song right when it leaks to internet. This mp3-generation has no idea of that magical feel, when you buy a new album of your favourite band, without having heard any songs from it beforehand, and put it in your cd-player and start to listen.

Almost sounds religious! When you listen through it the first round, then second and for everytime- you pick up something new that you might like or maybe just something that protrudes in some way or another. The tracks and the whole album grows in your head and you almost became one with it and like you've heard it for years.

Just going to keep away from the topic section for a while now. Or atleast try to. Can't stand the discussion right now when the feelin' is that everyone have heard the whole album more then once. Seems that WIWI, Ugly, NMF, CotN is to much already for me. Will wait until I have it in my hands to listen more further.

Smile and kisses!