Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

OMG OMFG !!! I just got my pre-ordered CD+DVD Limited book edition ! WTF !!? Pre-ordered it at COB site, Finland release is 9th. Why do i get already !!11?? Fooook what a great album ! And booklet too !! :kickass::kickass::kickass: WHAAAAA !!! :worship:

- oh, great new site design btw guys ! :Smokin:

Nothing to add here, that's EXACTLY what I thought some hours ago :lol:
Book edition is pretty sweet. Funny how even something like the "new" smell of the book adds to create a certain atmosphere while checking the stuff for the first time :lol:

Edit: The cover track is quite nice and fun, but imo not their best cover ever. Never heard of Mr. James Luna before, but he reminds me of Bon Jovi :lol:

Book edition is pretty sweet. Funny how even something like the "new" smell of the book adds to create a certain atmosphere while checking the stuff for the first time :lol:

Edit: The cover track is quite nice and fun, but imo not their best cover ever. Never heard of Mr. James Luna before, but he reminds me of Bon Jovi :lol:

Yeah love the booklet. And had to look up who the fck was that singer on the cover. Great job James Luna ! Amazing singing there ! Would love to hear more of you :headbang: And yeah my thoughts exactly, was laughing while hearing it, and was stunned while Luna was on:yow:

Yeah Rosberg was far better than Schumi last season in same car. Gonna be fun to see if Schumi is better this year. Weird that a 7 times world champion doesnt perform at all all of a suddon :(

Weird? After 3 years break I wouldn't say so...

i have the Digipack Version of the Album that comes with the DVD, i listened to the Album about 15 times now and i must say this is truly a good album! it's really fun to listen to it! Janne, you did a very good work with the keys, i really like it!
Also, i'm looking forward to the new Warmen album, gonna be a blast i hope!

Janne, you did a very good work with the keys

Dunno if it's been posted on the Interviews but I just read he also did a longish intro for the album but they decided to use it in the forthcoming gigs as intro instead. Maybe it'll blend in with Not My Funeral?... I like those vocal-keys under the first riff. Now that I think about it, I did get the feeling maybe there was something before this. Maybe it would be unnatural for COB to have an intro as track 1.

It is absolutely a great album! I got the book edition myself.

Don't care much for the 3. 4. and 5. track right now, but I'm sure they'll grow on me. I instantly liked NPTD though, really fun one!

SKO is fucking gorgeous.

Noone's willing to throw the cover up?
Wondering the same...I want my package as well :( Will most likely get it on Monday though. Can anyone at least share a review of the track if you're not willing to throw it up?

Also, lol'd at the lyric for Shovel Knockout..''You can kiss my Nordic pale white ass!''

Yeah love the booklet. And had to look up who the fck was that singer on the cover. Great job James Luna ! Amazing singing there ! Would love to hear more of you :headbang: And yeah my thoughts exactly, was laughing while hearing it, and was stunned while Luna was on:yow:

Can either of you upload the cover somewhere please? Youtube, hosting, email or torrent - either would be great :)

Can either of you upload the cover somewhere please? Youtube, hosting, email or torrent - either would be great :)

Yes, please, I ..third this. I'm getting my package like next week but I'm not sure if it even includes the cover track, beings that it gave me no track-listing when I ordered it. Either way..I'm curious to hear this mystery singer.

Edit: I looked up his name and found that he is the lead vocalist of a band called Holy Grail, a thrash metal band from Los Angeles, California. I do remember them getting on one of Bodom's last few tours for a couple scattered dates. That explains it.