RELIGION DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand what malevolent meant but. God knows everything, he is able to prevent evil and he want's to.

There's "evil" AKA Satan, which is also creation of God. God created him to test people on their faith. Whether they still love god when they feel sorrow and pain, or they do not. He makes also decisions based on that.

So you're saying that everytime you fap, you feel pain and sorrow? :err:

So you're saying that everytime you fap, you feel pain and sorrow? :err:

Well, I belong to a protestantic church of christianity. The Bible was written by the people in that days world by that time, not today. Which means we have to adapt it to the todays world. And still, the Bible doesn't say anything about the evolution.

Also, the way how they teach the religion on the USA to their kids is really sad. That's propably the place where you got your beliefs/thoughts about christianity from. The fundamentalitychristians(???) of USA, are really a shame to all of the christian people in todays modernizing(??) world. They tend to deny everything about science and praise the faultlessity of the Bible. The Bible is it's own times book and was written from what people knew by that time. And the ignorance of those ppl is the reason why theres those mistakes which you might notice. But the word which there is, is faultless and will last forever.

I have nothing against you Virtuoosi, i think youre a good person but I think youre not much less ignorant than the americans you speak of.

Hmm, I dont understand this one 100%...

But by what I understood, yes, I might be. But those americans which I speak off, are for example on this forum which was posted @ the random shit talking thread or what are you doing at the moment thread. People like that, or 1 very good example which you might know; Flanders from the simpsons.

Yeah, i know what you mean. And i totally agree that those people are taking christianity the wrong way, and that christianity isnt meant like they think..

EDIT: I think i made my point now.. I think religion is a piece of shit but i dont mind religious people as long as they keep it to theirselves. Im gonna go to bed nao :wave:

Yeah, i know what you mean. And i totally agree that those people are taking christianity the wrong way, and that christianity isnt meant like they think..
And that's where I think most of the people on this forum got their thoughts from. Theyre so blind-minded... I'm member of protestantic christian church, nowhere near to the American way which you know by now what I mean with it. Actually a member of this Evangelic Lutheric thing or sth. Not sure how spelled in english duh.

EDIT: This started like 4 hours ago or so meh, taken lot time, its 3.01 AM here atm lol.

Actually even more time, but my brain arent working at the moment haha:lol:

K. I'm off to sleep, peace and Gods blessing, all.

The other day in the subway, an old lady came to see me. She asked me if i believed in religion. Obviously, I said no.
To make a long story short, she told me that as long as Jesus is in my heart, I don't need religion.

Just thought I'd share that with you. :zombie:

The other day in the subway, an old lady came to see me. She asked me if i believed in religion. Obviously, I said no.
To make a long story short, she told me that as long as Jesus is in my heart, I don't need religion.

What the hell, just randomly? :lol: Probably because of the satanic band shirts youngsters wear nowadays :lol:

Jesus was high on Opium when he was hung on the cross and his only gift was to make people too high to feel their pain (or even think that blind could see again) and to make wine and bread out of nothing.
So.. do you really trust him??

Religion is an ancient pyramid scheme designed to take your money and put you in line and make you a "Model Citezen" of society. People don't do shit they are told for no apparent reason there needs to be something to get them to believe in your message. Religion used the whole "God is there, be bad go to hell be good go to heaven bullshit". You see with the Fear of going to hell and the Hope of seeing your loved ones again and living in ultimate bliss in this magical wonderland of a place, they have gotten people to trust in their teachings, and once they have gotten the trust they fuck with your brain and try to shape you like a fucking ball of clay until you are the exact type of person they want you to be. It's bassically a Voluntary Dictatorship.

And with hundreds and hundreds of years of relentless bargaining these self proclaimed monarchs of religion's following has grown to disgusting proportions. People... don't believe shit another human says unless they have hard fucking evidence. Blind faith is mans most crucial mistake.

I'm back...:lol: Couldn't sleep, gonna just be up all the night duh,

Ah o,0. Yes, but the "Jesus in your heart" thing is about truly believing in Jesus and loving him. Not just like going around "hey dude i got jesus on my heart k."

Religion is an ancient pyramid scheme designed to take your money and put you in line and make you a "Model Citezen" of society. People don't do shit they are told for no apparent reason there needs to be something to get them to believe in your message. Religion used the whole "God is there, be bad go to hell be good go to heaven bullshit". You see with the Fear of going to hell and the Hope of seeing your loved ones again and living in ultimate bliss in this magical wonderland of a place, they have gotten people to trust in their teachings, and once they have gotten the trust they fuck with your brain and try to shape you like a fucking ball of clay until you are the exact type of person they want you to be. It's bassically a Voluntary Dictatorship.

I'm not a fucking ball of clay o,0. And also im not a model citezen, nowhere near of being one. I'm sure thought about the american dudes who I earlied talked about ;) I didn't myself believe in God or the Bible, but now I do.

Oh, and question directed to you; by how does my religion take my money?

Status
Not open for further replies.