First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is
changing in time.
So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving
into Hell and t he rate at which they are leaving. I
think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets
to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are
leaving.

As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at
the different religions that exist in the world today.
Most of these religions state that if you are not a
member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since
there is more than one of these religions and since
people do not belong to more than one religion, we can
project that all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect
the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially.
Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in
Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the
temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the
volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls
are added.

This gives two possibilities:

1. If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate
at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and
pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks
loose.
2. If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the
increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and
pressure will drop until Hell freezes over.

So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa
during my Freshman year that, "it will be a cold day
in Hell before I sleep with you, and take into account
the fact that I slept with her last night, then number
two must be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is
exothermic and has already frozen over.
The corollary of this theory is that since Hell has
frozen over, it follows that it is not accepting any
more souls and is therefore, extinct...leaving only
Heaven thereby proving the existence of a divine being
which explains why, last night, Teresa kept shouting
"Oh my God."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A"

You know whats funny? YOURE GOING TO HELL; according to the bible. You can't just pick and choose what you want to believe from the bible. IF you believe in the Bible you must believe the entire Bible or none of it. Tiptoeing around the tulips doesnt sit well with the invisible sky Daddy. Liberal Christians are just as big idiots as fundamentalist conservative christians.

Mixing faith with science, thats something all scientists around the world should be offended by. Religion is not progressive and never will be. it is detrimental to the advancement of the human race.

KTHXBAI

PS Im not from the US.

You know whats funny? YOURE GOING TO HELL; according to the bible. You can't just pick and choose what you want to believe from the bible. IF you believe in the Bible you must believe the entire Bible or none of it. Tiptoeing around the tulips doesnt sit well with the invisible sky Daddy. Liberal Christians are just as big idiots as fundamentalist conservative christians.

Mixing faith with science, thats something all scientists around the world should be offended by. Religion is not progressive and never will be. it is detrimental to the advancement of the human race.

KTHXBAI

PS Im not from the US.

I'm pretty damn sure that you didn't fully understand what I stated there... You couldn't really live normally if you lived by word to word by what bible states. Also, I live by the NEW Testament part of the bible. It was written ACr. The old testament is also the part what the jewish people use and it was written BCr.

I'm pretty damn sure that you didn't fully understand what I stated there... You couldn't really live normally if you lived by word to word by what bible states. Also, I live by the NEW Testament part of the bible. It was written ACr. The old testament is also the part what the jewish people use and it was written BCr.

my point exactly, and since god is omnipotent and omniscient the rules he created would be virtually infallible. Given this overwhelming evidence, the only logical conclusion would be either a) god is not omnipotent or omniscient or B) GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

I choose the latter.

Also, you're picking and choosing by only living by the New Testament, it even states at the very end of the last book of the new testament, which I have previously quoted that you will be destroyed if you pick and choose. You're blind, please open up your eyes and see the hypocrisy.

Even tho you wish me death by pelicans i must say much fucking respect for the awesome mentallity. Finally someone who gets it.

Even though it might look like you're kissing my ass, I actually no longer wish death by pelican to you. It is a respectable feat for someone to dissolve religious belief within themselves.

my point exactly, and since god is omnipotent and omniscient the rules he created would be virtually infallible. Given this overwhelming evidence, the only logical conclusion would be either a) god is not omnipotent or omniscient or B) GOD DOES NOT EXIST.

I choose the latter.

Also, you're picking and choosing by only living by the New Testament, it even states at the very end of the last book of the new testament, which I have previously quoted that you will be destroyed if you pick and choose. You're blind, please open up your eyes and see the hypocrisy.

Exactly.

I choose the latter.

The bible was written over 2000 year ago, not on the todays world. God created human to controll over world, controll everything what is there and let human do what he thinks is good. God isn't responsible of what todays world is, human is. God gave the word which is on the Bible to the people who lived before us, and God couldn't know what WE decide to do with the earth.

God sent Jesus to the world to let people be free of their sins and be forgiven whenever they want. God spoke his word through Jesus to the people and the apostols, who did write the New testament. That is the important part of the Bible to Evangelical christians.

And I'm not blind at all lol.

The bible was written over 2000 year ago, not on the todays world. God created human to controll over world, controll everything what is there and let human do what he thinks is good. God isn't responsible of what todays world is, human is. God gave the word which is on the Bible to the people who lived before us, and God couldn't know what WE decide to do with the earth.
Therefore, god isn't omniscient. Therefore, the bible is full of lies. QED.

@VirtuoAlterboy
You have completely averted my points with Biblical nonsense, thank your for strengthening my beliefs, as well as other atheists, that the bible is nonsense. You also dont seem to understand God as well as I do. You stated that God couldn't know what we decide to do with earth.

DING DING HERE COMES THE CLUE TRAIN, LAST STOP... YOU!

Look up the meaning of the word omniscient and then you will know why I am right and you are wrong.

Please stop trying, youre losing a losing argument.

You have completely averted my points with Biblical nonsense, thank your for strengthening my beliefs, as well as other atheists, that the bible is nonsense. You also dont seem to understand God as well as I do. You stated that God couldn't know what we decide to do with earth.

DING DING HERE COMES THE CLUE TRAIN, LAST STOP... YOU!

Look up the meaning of the word omniscient and then you will know why I am right and you are wrong.

Please stop trying, youre losing a losing argument.

My word book doesnt tell omniscient but I know what omnipotient or w.e that word was which you used ;)

But hey, I still stay on my point. We have to adapt the Bible on todays world. The New testament is the latest word of God to the people. And that's what my religion is about

Omnipotent = All Powerful, Omniscient = All Knowing. The two things which "god" is not, because he doesn't exist for a start.

Omnipotent = All Powerful, Omniscient = All Knowing. The two things which "god" is not, because he doesn't exist for a start.

And also, I don't know everything about the Bible. The things I post is based on just what I know/think. But if you want better answers, ask some1 else if you really have to.

If you don't know everything about the bible then why do you so blindly follow it? Seems like a little bit of a premature decision?

Get to know Agnosticism/Atheism before you decide on whether you can continue living as a Christian and if Agnosticism/Atheism don't seem appealing? Get to know your Christianity better. Once I was a Christian, it was Christianity that proved to me that God didn't exist.

If you don't know everything about the bible then why do you so blindly follow it? Seems like a little bit of a premature decision?

Get to know Agnosticism/Atheism before you decide on whether you can continue living as a Christian and if Agnosticism/Atheism don't seem appealing? Get to know your Christianity better. Once I was a Christian, it was Christianity that proved to me that God didn't exist.

Because I simply don't need to know everything about it. If I want to know more, I ask from someone who knows better/search stuff on my own if I manage to. And I'm not blindly following it.
If a true Christian turns Agnostic/Atheist it's Satans work by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.