RELIGION DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not nihilistic to believe in cause and effect, if you seriously think that life is meaningless it's another matter.

There are quite few definitions of nihilism I have seen, I don't really remember seeing specifics about their views on cause and effect but meh. It's irrelevent anyway. Calling nihilism a religion is like calling "bald" a hair colour.

I recommend you to read atleast the first post.

Why? It proves nothing.

In fact nothing in this entire thread doesn't "prove anything". Anyone can believe in whatever they want to, it's just my opinion that religion has caused nothing but suffering in this world and that ignoring the facts and having imaginary friends is just plain idiocy.

Why? It proves nothing.

In fact nothing in this entire thread "proves anything". Anyone can believe in whatever they want to, it's just my opinion that religion has caused nothing but suffering in this world and that ignoring the facts and having imaginary friends is just plain idiocy.

Not imaginary friends. It's nothing about imagination man

The universe was created when God lit his fart for a dare in his local Pub and caused the big bang. Read up on your Family Guy :lol:

Why? It proves nothing.

In fact nothing in this entire thread "proves anything". Anyone can believe in whatever they want to, it's just my opinion that religion has caused nothing but suffering in this world and that ignoring the facts and having imaginary friends is just plain idiocy.

Thank you

^It proves I saved the godamn OWN PICS thread from this bullshit! :lol:
And thank you too.

And now b& me from this thread, for I won't stop reading, but I DON'T WANT TO

Status
Not open for further replies.