Reroute to remain.

What a wonderful idea, I would never have tough about such a topic! That really an original idea, I think we need to express ourselves a bit about the two CDs.</irony>

Now for the serious part, DD is good, RtR is good, DD is musically more intricate, RtR is catchier, for the moment I prefer RtR. That's it.

Samarkol

I know this is the wrong forum, and I know this thread has been discussed before, and I even agreed that this is a stupid idea, before I posted this. I was ahead of that, people, I'm not that stupid.

My apoligies for this thread, but there was something wrong this morning, when I tried to post. I wanted to post a reply, so I clicked post reply (yes, I did not click the wrong button, again, I'm not that stupid, I checked and re-checked), but it always sent me to the "new thread" page. After a while I thought it was some bug, that I was posting a reply after all probably, so I did. Though it came out as a new thread. So, I editted my thread, and tried to make something more useful out of it.

Again, my apoligies, this thread wasn't meant to be like this.

@tirandil: i'm afraid you just experienced a bit of "natural harshness" that comes from having ppl screaming the same things over and over. ;) i understand you've been having problems, and that's ok: next time it happens either send a private message to me so that i can check first hand or just post whatever you wish in a new thread and specify where you would have liked your reply to be instead. i'll merge the new thread with the other and everything will be as intended. for instance, if you like this thread to be merged with one about r2r, just tell me so and i'll gladly do.
believe me, there was no personal attack intended. :)

rahvin.

Originally posted by Tirandil
I know this is the wrong forum, and I know this thread has been discussed before, and I even agreed that this is a stupid idea, before I posted this. I was ahead of that, people, I'm not that stupid.

My apoligies for this thread, but there was something wrong this morning, when I tried to post. I wanted to post a reply, so I clicked post reply (yes, I did not click the wrong button, again, I'm not that stupid, I checked and re-checked), but it always sent me to the "new thread" page. After a while I thought it was some bug, that I was posting a reply after all probably, so I did. Though it came out as a new thread. So, I editted my thread, and tried to make something more useful out of it.

Again, my apoligies, this thread wasn't meant to be like this.

Apologie accepted:D

I'm glad this is taken so lightly. I've been having some problems with loggin in and posting here, from time to time. Next time something's wrong, I'll let you know.
Thanks.

;)