Resurrected Power Metal Thread

Enjoyed these two I saw shared on Facebook, will have to explore the albums at some point. I like the organ (or keyboard, whatever) on the Alogia track, has a really vintage warm sound to it.

Dangit you always beat me to the punch dude lol. Another banger!

Haha, when you you're from Canada and UTA is your fav current band who also are from the great white north I had the song set as a reminder on release. So I was watching this when it went live. I'm obsessed with Britney lol, super jealous of the drummer :lol:

Reactions: arg
Haha, when you you're from Canada and UTA is your fav current band who also are from the great white north I had the song set as a reminder on release. So I was watching this when it went live. I'm obsessed with Britney lol, super jealous of the drummer :lol:
see you at the album release virtual concert on the 22nd bro!

Reactions: SweptbackFlame
I didn't get a chance to watch the show cause some douchebag somehow got a hold of my credit card info and so I wasn't able to buy a ticket to watch it. :(

But anyways, Love the new album, not as good as Apex, but still some ripping tunes on it! The Wind That Shapes The Land is easily the best track on the album.