REVALVER MK III JSX CLIP!!

Pretty cool.

I think it's funny how they didn't get the cab sim thing right, so we'll all continue to use GuitarHack's impulses. :lol:
poidabi's are great as well but need upper mid/high boost, as they sound a bit dark imho. but guitarhack's are still reference. it would great to have guitarhack's impulse "suite" with engl cab. so poidabi+guitarhack: team up!! :lol:
and if someone wants to know: I have to admit I didn't used the screamer from revlalver but the tube screamer's secret. sounds better

poidabi's are great as well but need upper mid/high boost, as they sound a bit dark imho. but guitarhack's are still reference. it would great to have guitarhack's impulse "suite" with engl cab. so poidabi+guitarhack: team up!! :lol:
and if someone wants to know: I have to admit I didn't used the screamer from revlalver but the tube screamer's secret. sounds better

Sent you a PM.

Bit thin and 2d. Lacks the dimensionality of the real life counterpart. It's got a bit of that signature digital plastic flatness to it. It's alright, just that particular clip isn't as impressive as I expected after all the raving.

+1.

I like the sound of the JSX on the guitars only clip. The other clips didn't do much for me, and if the other JSX clip was the same patch.. everything I liked about it disappeared in the mix.

Anyway.. if clips are allowed now, I'd really like to hear something from the sneap forum beta testers ;)

Yeah I think the true test of its usability in a real mix is through those people that tweaked Wagner and Revalver II to within an inch of their lives and created almost realistic, fat tones. It seems that pulling a patch right up isn't going to give you the same sound as the real life version.

I don't think you can ever expect peavy to sell 6 of their world famous amps in virtual form, for a mere $70, and have them sound like the real thing. But you do get something which represents them well, and best of all you can instataneously switch between multiple configurations without fucking around, now that sounds good to me.

I'm looking foward to hearing some more samples from some sneapsters.

Bit thin and 2d. Lacks the dimensionality of the real life counterpart. It's got a bit of that signature digital plastic flatness to it. It's alright, just that particular clip isn't as impressive as I expected after all the raving. Then again I am listening on fairly crap headphones atm. Love to hear the new clips come in and have a listen on the monitors.

Dude, you're listening to a mp3. Hard to get the 3D out of anything.

It sounds just as good/bad as clips from the real thing.

Dude, you're listening to a mp3. Hard to get the 3D out of anything.

It sounds just as good/bad as clips from the real thing.

Everything I'm comparing the clips to is also mp3. That has no bearing on my meaning.

If it makes a large enough difference I'm more than happy to listen to any .wav files people provide. Since they haven't, I'm assuming the difference in sound quality isn't prominent enough to discern between.

Yes God, sorry it's been awhile, and for all that satan music and the like - would it be at all possible for you to shine your divine light of intervention on the fine folks at Peavey to get them to give me a criminally good deal on their new software program that humanity could only create because of your brilliant and omnipotent design?

I'll see if I can find the time, I'm busy brain washing the other 4 billion people left. My children at Peavey have a satanic seal which protects them. :lol: