[reviews] Novembre - Materia

Wow. What a bunch of uptight pussies we have here.

P.S Fag > go listen to more opeth lol

Being myself a huge Novembre fan since the Ep days,i ust wanna express my disgust about that girl who did the Materia review in June's issue of Metal Hammer Greece.Here's the english translation of the review(or at least the best i could)
"Excuse me,this is Novembre that's supposed to play atmospheric metal with death elements and are touring with Katatonia as approximately playing the same music?Those boring little melodies that in the best occasion turn to post-rock,in which part of musical history were they known as characteristics of atmospheric death metal?And where was i and why no one informed me?Oh,yeah,i'm sorry,somewhere there in the fourth track i heared something like a growl,but in the beginning it seemed like bubby,the dog of those living next to me.Ok,i shouldn't be unfair to the kids and cause them any mental trauma that'll make them cry,in the 10th track they really raise hell.And i admit that i'm a bit prejudiced because when i was too young,Ramazotti was concidered as an idol,but when a man sings in Italian he seems to me like having gay twists.Anyway,my greetings to Katatonia."And the mark that follows is 4 out of 10.This is just for you to see what kind of "journalists" write in the "big" mags and brainwash the masses.

batmura said:

Awesome review dude! probably one of the best reviews I've read, not only Novembre, I really dig the way in which you describe the songs, particular moments and all the surounding details ! 5/5 for the review alone

kostarasss said:
Being myself a huge Novembre fan since the Ep days,i ust wanna express my disgust about that girl who did the Materia review in June's issue of Metal Hammer Greece.Here's the english translation of the review(or at least the best i could)
"Excuse me,this is Novembre that's supposed to play atmospheric metal with death elements and are touring with Katatonia as approximately playing the same music?Those boring little melodies that in the best occasion turn to post-rock,in which part of musical history were they known as characteristics of atmospheric death metal?And where was i and why no one informed me?Oh,yeah,i'm sorry,somewhere there in the fourth track i heared something like a growl,but in the beginning it seemed like bubby,the dog of those living next to me.Ok,i shouldn't be unfair to the kids and cause them any mental trauma that'll make them cry,in the 10th track they really raise hell.And i admit that i'm a bit prejudiced because when i was too young,Ramazotti was concidered as an idol,but when a man sings in Italian he seems to me like having gay twists.Anyway,my greetings to Katatonia."And the mark that follows is 4 out of 10.This is just for you to see what kind of "journalists" write in the "big" mags and brainwash the masses.

Great review too! I especially like the part about the dog. It's just so, hmm, interesting and ontopic.

Hey batmura, learn something here, speak about the cats meow'ing at night which ressembles the sound of some of the most intimate and high pitched screams of Carmelo! (Or maybe not)