Road Trip CDs

I remember back in the day when the exclamation mark went after Emperor(!), and then one day all you fags started putting it after you(!)

I still listen to CDs in the car though, that transmitter thing is too static-y unless you keep your hand on it all the time.

Dick Sirloin said:
I still listen to CDs in the car though, that transmitter thing is too static-y unless you keep your hand on it all the time.

It all has to do with positioning in relation to the external FM antenna. For example, on my Saab, the fucking antenna is way at the back of the roof, so putting the iPod near the cigarette lighter plug-in doesn't help much. Not to mention I live in the most saturated airwaves part of the fuggin' world, so finding "free" airspace isn't easy.

I can't wait to get a new car, I'm definitely getting one with an MP3-player input jack.

I can't wait to get a new car, I'm definitely getting one with an MP3-player input jack.

most of them have it nowadays ...

it was only $40 as an optional add on for my car.

i can respect what they've done for the genre, but my interest in listening to either one is at near zero. the only time i ever listen to Pennsylvanian Hunger is when i'm drunk and freezing cold, and even then i only make it about 5 tracks in before getting bored.

i'm pretty weird with black metal though.

untitled9yc.jpg