Rudra kicks so much ass

J.

Old Fart
Jul 24, 2001
The Woodlands
Almighty hails goes to JayK. I would have never discovered them if they had not made it into your Top 10 list of one of the past years.

Listening to their full discography at the moment. Only on the debut right now, but these guys were good even in their early stages. "Wareligion" kicks the shit. Awesome freakin' song.

My fave is still The Aryan Crusade, but to be fair, the latest one has had only a few spins. "I" from TAC is my fave Rudra song right now.

Nile fans take notice. There's a new (not really new since both bands are the same age) kid on the block, and this band is actually from the country they base their music on.

:kickass:

The new one is kicking my ass to kingdom come. It's like they all took death metal steroids, and shoved what was left over up the producer's ass.

I'm going to listen to The Aryan Crusade right now then. Haven't heard that in a while....ejecting Naglfar....putting TAC on...right now...and here we go!

*horns raised to Kali Ma*

"KALI MAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

32.jpg

"Listen to Rudra or I'll pull out your heart!"

indy2p.jpg

I miss death metal with good solos. That one of the reasons I like Carcass so much and why I'm coming around with Mithras. Rudra has great solos while everyone else is pounding away and it's the coolness.

Nile fans take notice. There's a new (not really new since both bands are the same age) kid on the block, and this band is actually from the country they base their music on.

wow ... will have to look into this

Weblineup.jpg

Look ... it's a band full of JayKeeley's :D :wave: :tickled: :loco: :loco:

lurch - what on earth is that avatar? Is that the house you grew up in? :loco:

Yeah, I can throw up a track, but I have no idea which one. Fuck it, I'll throw up "Wareligion" and something from the new one.

lurch - what on earth is that avatar? Is that the house you grew up in?

hehe ... my old house was smaller than that.

actually it is a traditional home in the Carpathian Mountains ... Transylvania.
If you look close ... the roof is the same as the cover for 'n crugu

J. said:
"There the Sun Never SHines"

Holy shit. Who is that female vocalist? I wanna fuck that voice.

hahahah ... that title is funny ... isn't that another way of saying ... "up your ass" :lol:

Indiana Jones? Egypt? Carcass? OLIPHANTS!?!?!? Yes, someone please mp3 this situation for those of us not in the know.
lurch70 said:
Look ... it's a band full of JayKeeley's :D :wave: :tickled: :loco: :loco:
I wheezed like an old woman when I read that. :tickled:

lurch's avatar was some 10 year old bint playing with a Rubik's Cube a few hours ago WTF!?!?

lurch70 said:
can someone please throw up a track for me ... danke!

Yeah, someone want to get on this? I am very interested. Furthermore, am I the only one that is somewhat frightened by the drummer? Jesus H. Christ, look at that man's eyes!

Indiana Jones? Egypt? Carcass? OLIPHANTS!?!?!?

These brownies are from Singapore actually ... not Egypt :loco:
Hmm ... they can sing about not being able to chew gum on the street. What exactly is Singapore known for anyway besides being a large stopover hub for the Orient?

Yeah, I'll post in the next 10 minutes, stay tuned.

The band are originally from India, they just happen to live in Singapore. You know, like Romanians living in the US. :loco:

This style of metal is "Vedic Metal", very much absorbed into that whole ethnic vibe about ancient wars of the sub-continent.

Furious B said:
Yeah, someone want to get on this? I am very interested. Furthermore, am I the only one that is somewhat frightened by the drummer? Jesus H. Christ, look at that man's eyes!

Wait until you hear his drumming / percussion.

lurch70 said:
These brownies are from Singapore actually ... not Egypt :loco:
Hmm ... they can sing about not being able to chew gum on the street. What exactly is Singapore known for anyway besides being a large stopover hub for the Orient?
WTF was the Nile comparison about then!???! lolz @ the gum bit.

MP3
GOD
DAM
MIT