Rumors of alexis new guitar

Frozen Heart

Nov 15, 2005
The frozen north
so one of my freinds that went to the denver show told me alexi has a new guitar other than his white rv-350al and his black rv-398al and the black and yellow guitar, if anyone knows anmything about this post a picture or something

there was a pic around at SOB i think...
looked uglier than the old.

i think it was before all the threads got deleted. there was a thread about it. and now it's not there anymore.

cause I saw a picture of a custom RV that was flat black with light blue pinstripes with a stopbar, but it was being built for someone else and everyone thought it was gonna be a new guitar

Huh, the guitar is almost as big as Alexi.

Now I realize why when I got my RR I thought it was pretty small at first. :D

Missiles said:
Huh, the guitar is almost as big as Alexi.

Now I realize why when I got my RR I thought it was pretty small at first. :D

Alexi isn't that tall, and the guitars only appear that big in the photo cause of his pose.

Ohh my mistake, I counted in the last fret as a fret and one too much.

its all good, as far as i know the only guitars that have more than 24 frets are caparison, and they have 27-26 depending but they only have a 24 3/4'' scale which is odd, or Conkley 8 string guitars used by rustey cooley

Frozen Heart said:
its all good, as far as i know the only guitars that have more than 24 frets are caparison, and they have 27-26 depending but they only have a 24 3/4'' scale which is odd, or Conkley 8 string guitars used by rustey cooley

I have this giant encyclopedia of electric guitars, in it there's a guitar that has 30+ frets, I'll try and go find it and edit this post later.

edit: it's a Washburn, it has 36 frets, it's an EC-36 model from 1988
pic:
wshbrnEC36gtr.JPG

elysian's got one.
Anyway, there is an esp shaped like a baroque angel with 32 I think.
And the stock tagima kiko loureiro has 27, just as the new esp kiko loureiro.
The number of frets isn't a big deal...