Saw You Drown Question!

I had that "keep in the plastic" mentality for half a second when I was kid. I had some rare wrestling figure and I just kept looking at and finally gave in...I WANT TO PLAY WITH THIS FUCKING THING!!!!

I'd say if you had two, then keep one sealed (or trade to me) but I don't see a point in keeping it sealed up...the poor thing needs to breathe and be touched and listened to. It is only paper, plastic and sometime wax after all.

WHO HAS THE BIGGEST KATATONIA COLLECTION EVER?!?!?
Cheerleader.jpg

REECE DOES!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO REECE!!!!!!!!

I had that "keep in the plastic" mentality for half a second when I was kid. I had some rare wrestling figure and I just kept looking at and finally gave in...I WANT TO PLAY WITH THIS FUCKING THING!!!!

I'd say if you had two, then keep one sealed (or trade to me) but I don't see a point in keeping it sealed up...the poor thing needs to breathe and be touched and listened to. It is only paper, plastic and sometime wax after all.

WHO HAS THE BIGGEST KATATONIA COLLECTION EVER?!?!?
Cheerleader.jpg

REECE DOES!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO REECE!!!!!!!!

Well...I wouldve given him mine, already all signed up and shit, for the unopened one...thats for sure :)

Oh well...no big deal I guess...the world will never see another one...but shoot...rarity means nothing!

Haha...Im just retarded collectorish,,,
That pic is HOT!!!

Damn I might've taken you up on that offer but I think I'd rather meet the band and get my own signed. I sorta regret not getting it signed on the plastic but I'm sure if I did, I might just feel a little retarded. hahahaha