say something about ... yourself!

Neal.

Take pics.

POST THEM WHEN YOU GET BACK OK? None of this slacker stoner shit, yo. We're still waiting for your 2007 camping pics!

think we found a drummer. tomorrow im supposed to be hearing samples from a guitarist.
hopefully he is good enough and I can stop playing guitar and just sing. Fuck yeah!!

going for a thrash/power/heavy sound. Jag Panzer'ish maybe? Something where I can use my fucking voice, for once!

1. crazy metalhead
2. a major goofball
3. writing poetry in English
4. creepy poetry at times
5. playing RPG and action adventure video games, plus whatever good game there is and I can play
6. is engaged
7. is hyper about it
8. likes Nevermore (among my fav bands)
9. likes Communic too and disagrees with ppl calling it a Nevermore clone
10. whatever :D

Identifying yourself as one removes an edge from that coolness though, no?

Yes :loco:

Also, I was supposed to go to the cherry-blossom/ kite festival in DC today but alas, I didn't. Next weekend.

This weather is perfect for grilling though!
I'm cooking an awesome Quinoa/curry/chickpeas dish and some herb chicken with grilled veggies on the grill. OH YES

Going back home today for a good 3 days or so. Going hiking in the morning, and hooking up with a very beautiful girl for dinner after hiking. Woooooo!!

Is it bad that I'm looking forward to the hike more than the dinner and movie? Lol. Maybe I'm looking forward to both evenly.

Identifying yourself as one removes an edge from that coolness though, no?

Nah, goofballs are kvlt, trOO, metal, medal, and I dunno whatever else :D
Why? Cos a lot of them are crazy cos of their goof and dont need support stuff like beer to enhance their craziness :p

My fav bands:
Symphony X, Orphaned Land, Opeth
Dream Theater, Nevermore, Communic
Ayreon, Anubis Gate, Dreamscape
Myrath, Stratovarius, Death
Enslaved, Behemoth, Stormlord
Septic Flesh, Avantasia, After Forever
Nightwish, Limbonic Art, Lyfthrasyr...

ok thats a short list :D

now other music:
Joe Satriani, soundtracks (LOTR I-III, Baldur's Gate I, II, ToB, Prince of Persia: Sands of time trilogy soundtracks, Gladiator), some Rachmaninov

movies:
LOTR I-III, SW I-VI, Awakenings, Schindler's List, Pianist...

oh and links for my poetry:
www.myspace.com/dark_shiny_angel
(at the blog section)

www.freewebs.com/thorondor
(my personal site)

http://www.redbubble.com/people/razielx
(my redbubble profile with some stuff)

Pls feel free to comment or give out any feedback :)))

What? I'm most definitely not going to eat lasagna bolognese for 13 euros when it probably came out of a jar. And Venice? I've been there umpteen times...it gets old after a while. It's always beautiful, though.

It was a good trip, though. It's a good way to spend an afternoon...it's when people try to drag you to see every single thing there that it gets annoying.