say something about ... yourself!

I found a new awesome thing, put a Big Mac in your beer!

and I love getting e-mails title like this : Awesome Penis, Your University Advisor Newsletter is Here!

BAKER LAKE!!!

What a weekend. Was about 30 seconds away from risking my life trying to cross a river at 1am on our quest to the campsite. We ultimately got conquered and had to turn back and settle for something less epic (but still totally epic), but there was some definite adrenaline going when I was trying to convince myself it wasn't a good idea to traverse the rapids in pitch dark with a huge backpack on my shoulders.

Good times :)

Chris... Still, there are so many better options than McDonald's... any grocery store in Italy/bakery/ cheaper restaurants...........you're killing me!!!

Yeah but I get the same stuff around the corner from my house, only better and cheaper. I've got a big fat brick of chocolate salame in my fridge...I just needed something quick and fast so I could get the hell outta there.

I totally get the 'getting the hell outa there' , I mean for us it's awesome because we're tourists and Venice can't possibly bore us,
but when you live somewhere the novelty is gone. ESPECIALLY if you live in a high touristy area.

Still... McDonald's..............

Had an amazing vietnamese lunch today with my friend Wythe, where we kept on working on the play we're trying to produce. Helped my friend Lynzy paint the walls of the Upper Playground gallery, worked on my standup comedy routine, sold some shitty T Shirts to shitty Haight Street clothes stores, and now I'm listening to my Slaughter of the Soul vinyl.

I love this fucking city.

san-francisco.jpg

My friend brought his girlfriend over today while me and this black guy were hanging out and freestyling. She just messaged him and gave him her number.

I sure hate to tell him about this but I think I should, right? He was a rebound from another black guy, it can't be good.

Had an amazing vietnamese lunch today with my friend Wythe, where we kept on working on the play we're trying to produce. Helped my friend Lynzy paint the walls of the Upper Playground gallery, worked on my standup comedy routine, sold some shitty T Shirts to shitty Haight Street clothes stores, and now I'm listening to my Slaughter of the Soul vinyl.

I love this fucking city.

san-francisco.jpg

are you going to be a stand up comedian for real? if you ever perform or do anything in SF let me know because I love comedy.

Sometimes you just crave some Micky D's.

<3

I only eat McD's a few times a year anyway.

Plus, Venice is actually a pretty disgusting place this time of year. It smells like shit and rotting fish because it's just now spring and the canals have been sedentary for the most part during the winter. However, it was nice to be able to walk in Venice in the middle of a beautiful day and not have to slalom the tourists.

As much as I get tired of going there, still...when you walk out of the train station and it opens up into the big vista on the canal, it's always beautiful.

This summer I'm going to take my motorcycle to Siena for a few days, I think. I've seen Florence several times but never Siena. I'd like to see more of the countryside of Tuscany. Around the time of Metal Camp we're probably going to Lake Bled as well. Manowar and Cannibal Corpse play on the first and last days of Metal Camp, so we'll probably buy the tickets and then in between take the motorcycle to Bled and the surrounding area.