say something about ... yourself!

got this in the mail today:

GrecoJoey.jpg

and some autographed stuff from an author from Seattle named Bill Dodds

After all the excitement regarding a move to Russia, I've got a chance to take a better paid job in Pilsen, Czech Republic.

Everyone wants me.

he rules! :tickled:

edit: Well, to SERIOUSLY answer your question, I'm sending request to absolutely everyone I can to see who will reply.

I think that's neat!

Have you tried Danny Glover yet? seriously. I think you should.

I really think when you have a shit load compiled you should start a new thread and re cap what you've shown and show off the rest of the collection. I know I'm damn interested.

I think that's neat!

Have you tried Danny Glover yet? seriously. I think you should.

I really think when you have a shit load compiled you should start a new thread and re cap what you've shown and show off the rest of the collection. I know I'm damn interested.

at some point. i have some pretty cool autographs, but there are alot that I really want.

big names like Danny Glover are hard to get, because they tend to send pre-printed autographed, auto-penned autographs, or secretary-signed autographs... even though Glover hadn't been a huge name in years, it would still be possible that he won't sign. I received my Joe Pesci autograph a couple of days after I mailed him, and it turned out that he never signs things himself. Pesci only sends out secretarials. :(

at some point. i have some pretty cool autographs, but there are alot that I really want.

big names like Danny Glover are hard to get, because they tend to send pre-printed autographed, auto-penned autographs, or secretary-signed autographs... even though Glover hadn't been a huge name in years, it would still be possible that he won't sign. I received my Joe Pesci autograph a couple of days after I mailed him, and it turned out that he never signs things himself. Pesci only sends out secretarials. :(

Damn, yeah, it really wouldn't feel very exciting or special to receive a pre printed autograph.

What about Billy Mayes! hahah, It's not like people are writing him to death i'll bet. You'd probably make his day.

I still can't believe you got Mathew Leskows. :lol:

I have a masters and phd from the University of Oxford/Glasgow and Celta and Delta qualifications from the University of Cambridge.
I just recently got my Smelta Felta qualifications from your mama!

edit: and also my Helta Skelta quals from Charles himself!