Scarsick (new Pain of Salvation album) artwork released

Can't wait! :)
I like the artwork.. and I agree with the Porcupine Tree comment!

I like Be, but it was a let down considering that the two previous albums were two of the best metal albums ever :)

For the record, I love PoS. That's why they have been here a few times already. Also for the record, I think "Be" sucks.

Agreed on both counts.

I think I listened to Be once, before I decided it was time for some Remedy Lane action, and swiftly swapped the discs. While I anticipate the next album, I'm quite certain they'll never top Remedy Lane in my book.

Agreed again. I've been listening to RL again lately... damn, what a great disc.

I'm looking forward to the new one. I trust it will be nothing like Be from everything I've read so far. That's definitely a good thing.

Shaye

<-- PoS fangirl. I'm looking forward to the new cd. Disregarding the politics, they always make the music they want to make on the subjects they want to talk about, and they don't shy away from taking chances, rather than sucking up to the record label and the fanbase. Even if it ends up not being a disc I enjoy, I fully respect and appreciate that it comes from their hearts, not their pockets.

Can't wait for this album to be released. Be isn't my favorite Pain of Salvation cd, but the last half of the cd I really think is great, with Iter Impius possibly being my favorite PoS song. I'd LOVE to see them again at PP someday.

I have to admit i have never listened to PoS, i have no CDs by them, i don't even know what they sound like, so i can't voice an opinion either way whether i like or dislike them.

So with that being said, oh well, back to COMMUNIC.

While I anticipate the next album, I'm quite certain they'll never top Remedy Lane in my book.

Remedy Lane is one of my favorite albums of all time. In fact, I love it so much - and have heard such mixed things about Be and PoS in general, I'm afraid to listen to any of their other works for fear it will spoil Remedy Lane somehow. Childish, I know, but God... what a brilliant album.

For the record, I love PoS. That's why they have been here a few times already. Also for the record, I think "Be" sucks.

I wholeheartedly agree Glenn. But, as usual, I've been saying this for years. It's about damn time you agreed with me :)

I recall you disagreeing with me on my Pre-Party suggestion too. :lol: Remember that?

The Michael has cloud and influence.