Scarsick (new Pain of Salvation album) artwork released

OMG11!!!!! THE BEST CD EVAH!!111!!!one!11!!!!

MY ALL TIMEZ FAV SONG HAS BEEN RECORDZZZ!!!!111!!eleven!!!!111!

CMON PPLZZ!1!! SHAKE YER PROG POWER BOOTIEZZ!!!!1111!!!

NP : PAIN OF SALVATION - DISCO QUEEN

POS.jpg

I have it in my computer but I want to hold off until I have the actual album (for the artwork, lyrics, etc) in my hands before listening to it. Pity you didn't like it Jdub. Would you consider it then their worst album?

So far, I have to more or less agree with Harley, just a few songs into it... better than Be on first listen, but I need time to digest it, and I don't really hear the "angrier" or "edgier" sound yet. Although I found myself sort of breathing a sigh of relief when I got about halfway into the first song and thinking "oh, okay, this is actually pretty good." Guess I was a bit apprehensive after Be. :/

Shaye

I love it! :) It's really good actually! :)

I like the lyrics a lot as well.. at least from what I could understand..

I was laughing out loud for "Spitfall" and "Cribcaged"... Never thought Daniel would use the words Homie and Shorty on his songs.. :lol:

And the Anti-American thing.. Well, it's not that bad. I think most of the people on this board would actually agree with most of it...

I love it! :) It's really good actually! :)

I like the lyrics a lot as well.. at least from what I could understand..

I was laughing out loud for "Spitfall" and "Cribcaged"... Never thought Daniel would use the words Homie and Shorty on his songs.. :lol:

And the Anti-American thing.. Well, it's not that bad. I think most of the people on this board would actually agree with most of it...
I've only listened through it once so far, but so far I like it! Not so keen on Disco Queen, but I prefer so MUCH over Be. I guage it like this -- if it sounds this good after one listen, then I should end up loving it since they aren't really a one-listen kind of band! This album is significantly heavier than Be. Although that isn't really hard to do.

And JayDub... Remedy Lane kicks ASS!! So tthere!!! ;)

I am growing on this cd. or is it growing on me. should i water it? :lol:

either way, i'm liking the album and probably gonna snag it when it comes out. as for daniel's political slant, well he and i are on the same side, so :headbang:

Anyone really sat down and listened to the lyrics of Spitfall? I assume he's talking about the hypocrisy present in rap music and the lifestyles they have claimed to live and the lifestyles they now live. Pretty interesting, and I guess that explains the reason he "raps" in the song.

OMG11!!!!! THE BEST CD EVAH!!111!!!one!11!!!!

MY ALL TIMEZ FAV SONG HAS BEEN RECORDZZZ!!!!111!!eleven!!!!111!

CMON PPLZZ!1!! SHAKE YER PROG POWER BOOTIEZZ!!!!1111!!!

NP : PAIN OF SALVATION - DISCO QUEEN

POS.jpg

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyways, I went ahead and listened to this album. I believe in giving all good bands a chance, but this time I made an exception and gave PoS a chance too. I'm glad I did because Disco Queen is the funniest thing I've heard in months. I can't say I have much appreciation for the rest of this disc though, the first two tracks are just straight up rap, not really my thing. :(