Scott Ian: "Belladonna is the singer of the band and will be always"

anomynous

Jun 12, 2011
Scott just tweeted this. All everybody has to be thinking is "We'll see...."

The bird flies high, while the lion hides.

Does anyone even pay attention to these kind of statements from Scott anymore? Time will tell if this line-up sticks together or not. I hope it does.

I'm ready for a new album already. With all the attention around WM and as many times as I've listened to it, I feel like it's been out for much longer than it has.

I'm ready for a new album already. With all the attention around WM and as many times as I've listened to it, I feel like it's been out for much longer than it has.

I kinda agree with this, and I haven't even seen any of the new songs live yet.

I think we all want to hear what a true Joey album sounds like in 201X

Maybe he is going to announce that Dan Spitz is going to replace Rob and the band will enter the studio for their follow up to Worship Music this winter :headbang:

Maybe he is going to announce that Dan Spitz is going to replace Rob and the band will enter the studio for their follow up to Worship Music this winter :headbang:

Yeah great idea, replace Rob who's a fucking killer guitarist / producer with a guy who has no time for music and unable / aint interested in commiting to Anthrax anymore.

As if Anthrax need that right now just as they've gained a shitload of momentum. What a turd of an idea that would be ....

Regarding Scott's tweet about Joey - it was in regards to a series of tweets he posted whilst watched the Behind the Music special the other night. He was getting all nostalgic and rather fired up about a few things (in a good way).