Screenshot from Video of Mother North (Satyricon)

Fourka

Forget it
Mar 28, 2003
In a cuckoo's clock
I was trying to take a screenshot of a part of the Mother North video from Satyricon (the uncensored one). But as you may allready know that's not possible (or at least I am the one that cannot do that cause when I paste it into Paint it's all black showing nothing). Anybody can do that for me please (if that's possible)? If so just let me know so that I tell you which part I want...

If so just let me know so that I tell you which part I want...
Let me guess... OMG BOBOIES!!!!!!!!!!!111:OMG::OMG:OMg

Eh, you need some super special capture program because the video output window probably uses some sort of hardware acceleration and so a "Print Screen" won't capture it. You need a program like HyperSnap DX. I assume you run Windows. People tend to, for some reason.

Erik said:
Let me guess... OMG BOBOIES!!!!!!!!!!!111:OMG::OMG:OMg

Eh, you need some super special capture program because the video output window probably uses some sort of hardware acceleration and so a "Print Screen" won't capture it. You need a program like HyperSnap DX. I assume you run Windows. People tend to, for some reason.

Ok thanks, I'll try that one for now...(I hope it will work)

And...btw what is "BOBOIES"?? heh

Well the problem is that both for HyperSnap and Winamp+Photoshop etc, when I pause the video and take a screenshot, then paste it say on Photoshop, and when I scroll up and down the pic, the pic with the winamp and my wallpaper and everything is going up and down as usual but the part of the video is not....and then even if i save the file, when I close the video,the saved pic doesn't contain the video part (but it contains everything else)...