Searchig someone to mix - train in mixing on our tracks %-)

CrazyClown

Oct 18, 2008
My group recorded our first album, we mix first song, it sounds not bad for me, but i think it can sounds better.
Here it is www.deforceband.ru/Zertva.mp3
So, we want to find somebody to mix the full album.
I made the multitrack of short clip of this song (30 seconds), so you can try to make rough mix and show us or/and to this forum.
www.deforceband.ru/Zertva-tracks.zip
If your really interesting in mixing the album, please send me a PM with your price for mixing the full album, I don't know anything about prices in europe for mixing.
Multitracks contains live recorded drums, bass, guitars and vocals, some samples and Di track for distortion guitars, if you'll want to reamp or submix amplitibe, revalver etc.
Any questions
mailto: belenalex@yandex.com
ICQ 364-919-910
P.s. We are from Russia, singing in russian :cool:

hmmmm, not too bad at all really

couple small timing issues to be fixed, some volume auto on some of the vocals and snare parts and all but other than that, I would say pretty damn good job

If I get a little time over the weekend I'll see if I can come up with something

I'm gonna try to find the time to give this one a shot.

In case I don't, take a listen to my prior work on myspace and see whether you like my mixing 'style'. I'd be happy to take on new mixing work.

The overheads are too tight like mentioned before.
Also, turn up the vocals up a bit and maybe even the guitars a little.

Other than that, it's a pretty good mix.

What amp did you use for the guitars?

Also, I'm part Russian - I understand some of the lyrics.

Just a quick mix here. I fucked up the sample rate so I had to convert the reamped guitars later which made them sound.....funny.

I am not ready to mix songs, but i LOVE the music. Tell us, if its done and how I (germany) can obtain it, please :p