Searchig someone to mix - train in mixing on our tracks %-)

Here is my version. I would prefer the screams to be the lead vocal though :D

http://www.studyo-d.com/Zertva denizdurdag mix 26.01.2009.mp3

wow, yours is way slower in tempo then the others.. i wonder how that happened? :p
I had the same thing, it would only allow convertion if i imported it file by file.. same problem i guess?

Here's my mix:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=281113

Roughly a hour or two fiddling around with it.. it's still rough here and there, but yeah..

Oh, a lot of mixes.
Thanx to all of you guys %-)
I downloaded all of mixes, except black neon bob, because of soundclick.
But now i can't listen its, cause i haven't there any phones.
I'll tell my opinion on friday-saturday.
I have a lot of PM at my box, i read them, but i haven't time to reply ;-(
Very sorry.

(link coming.. smaaalll mistake made hehe)

My mix..
About an hours work i guess..
Now when i'm listening to it on the laptop, the screamer is kind of to loud compared to the voice hehe, but you should get the idea :)
I'm probably getting killed mixwise haha

It is, just re-import all the WAV files one by one instead of all of them at the same time.
At least, that is what i had to do.. importing all the files at once never gave me the option to convert from 48.000 to 41.000, one by one it did give me that option.

Thanx to all of you guys :cool:
I've listened to all of mix, most of them sounds cool for rough mix, so i've been amazed %-)
My top 5 is - Sedit, BrianHood, Proggm, abyssof dreams and the one i recieve at my email. It's only my opinion, i've gave all mixes to the other musicians and i'm waiting mixes from some other guys, i've contacted. i think it's not correct to say what i dislike in the other mixes, cause it's only my imho and my vision of our music.

I am not ready to mix songs, but i LOVE the music. Tell us, if its done and how I (germany) can obtain it, please :p

Same here, I'm not the one to mix anything, but let us know when the album is finished and where to get it from. I like the music very much. :)