Searching The Sneap Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2009
Illinois
Generally, my frequent visits to the "...andy-sneap-151" are to partake in discussions, learn a thing or two, or catch up on what everyone's up to. And every so often I see someone start a thread and a number of replies that bash said sneapster for not using the search tab. But why is it that every time I, personally, search for something, the majority of the responses are the "off topic thread", "official off topic thread", "post your sexy pics thread", tit threads in general, "random, nothingness thread with no point" etc...

Ok. so I'm bitching. I'll admit it... sorry

And I understand that it's because there are so many replies to these threads. But is it really so big of a deal when someone posts a dupe thread that we have to ridicule them? We're better off searching with Google to find anything on this site.

I'm drunk and bored.

Uhm, if you search for tits you'll go to off topic?

Not an excuse really, folks should use the search function more often. Every time I see a thread title "drum mixing tips?" or "Im new I want good bass tone btw do you plug your bass into mic in of you laptop? I use Adobe audition 1.0.0.1" I wish I was a mod to warn and delete without even reading the thread. We have MILLIONS of drum mixing tips here, and tons of begginers tutorials ranging from what is interface to how do amp sims, and so does the whole Internet, but somehow some people think every single person will just join the forum, have a personalized response that will make them the second Andy Sneap in 2 weeks while preparing their bands first demo cause they "decided to go DIY to save money, seeing how everybody's doing it and turns out fine".

In other words, SEARCH

Status
Not open for further replies.