See You Later

Thanatos

payaso
Oct 28, 2001
Hades
After a 1000+ post spamming spree and a few boring days reading forums, my interest in UM has decreased greatly, as has happened with most aspects of my (so-called) life...again, guess I'll have to pack my stuff and move on to look for another thing to help me ease the loathsome burden that is being alive, only to grow tired again, and again...

So I decided to take a break from the forum for some time, don't know if it'll be days, weeks or months, I'll come from time to time to check on new threads and to see if "you" (you know who you are) have nothing important to do some time and decide to take a break from your hectic life and write me a line or two, I'll be grateful, as I miss you a lot, I wanted to tell you this instead of just disappearing because I feel like part of the community and have gotten to know most of the regulars in this forum and cosider them as almost friends, and a friend does not leave without saying goodbye, I'll be back.

Thanatos (The world cup annoys me greatly, hails to the mighty squadra azurra)

:cry: you're a bubububu, fair and square. i mean, of course you're tired and bubu of this forum, after some four days of posting-frenzy everywhere. :s and if there's something wrong with your life it might help if you either discuss it or just let it flow here, even below the 400-posts-a-day spree... look, i might even tolerate italy winning the world cup if this would make you feel better. :eek:

rahvin. (squadra "azzurra", t ;) )

Well, if this is one of these posts to make a statistical study about how many ppl will miss you... er... ¡¡¡count me!!! :D

I don't think the board has a significant lack of interest itself, just you need to find new interests, inside and outside here. Moreover, what you can do with that "so-called" life without a gachupino who can help you to remove the boring times?

@Tristessa: Nice but sad phrase.

|ng (No jorobemos)

I've not much to say but I'm sorry for your "departure"- hope you'll be back soon...

And anyway, I wish you all the best, eventhough Italy is not going to win the championship (certe cose capitano, e vanno accettate....;)).

Take care

Originally posted by rahvin

i guess even if you did i couldn't hear you, from some 180km away. ;)

She's also rather silent - at least according to her nickname.

-Villain (who just woke up the second time today)