sensitivity

so?

• yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
hmm yeh well. i guess i have to admit that as well. seeking attention. but its more because we like to be taken care off than being a poof.

for dze on topic discussion... i cry, act childish (in a way of being a moron), am polite, and lots of other unmanly stuff. if people dont care for such whiners as me then they can instantly fuck off and leave me be.

the truth is that the world is still expect men to be emotionally strong(er) at least to the outside.
eg when in 01 @ Italy, Hakkinen missed a gear and had to finish his race, he cried. Barrichello cried in joy when he won his first race in 00 @ Hockenheim.

now, both these guys were mocked because of these acts, and in the case of Hakkinen many laughed and said his nerves of iron broke. (when did the press or forum-dwellers laughed @ a woman, because she cried?)

theres a trend especially in hollywood movies that men are equally fragile than women (its the same with the everyone is a-ok, everyone love everyone, join our forces and let all be one etc)

but 90% of men is a macho-wannabe, without the proper attributes. this is what society and history teach them, however most of them realize that they lack this or that to be a macho-king :)

dont tell me bollocks about women not seeking attention, why do you buy tons of clothes and make up and spend hours in the bathroom and all that? to be happy for yourself?. it doesnt have to do with the sex ffs, lets be a bit fair now...

it's fine for me that you say women seek attention as well, as long you realize men do the same. and we don't seek only attention with our looks 'ffs'! :)

negative10.jpg

i'd look at her. she's nice to look at i mean. i don't care if she seeks attention or not, she'd get mine anyway. :dopey: