Seriously... WTF?

I'm not downloading anything.
When bands can give you some mp's to hold you over...thats o.k. w/ me.
Every note of music I own was bought with my hard earned $$$. Maybe I'm nieve, stupid, or just loyal.

Well, I have no clue where you guys have found the link to download anything off Immortal. And seriously, I even don't want to know it! I love PYRAMAZE because they gave us two FOUR-MINUTE-SAMPLES of their new record that are so awesome and got me so excited! But not only this, it's the whole way they treat us, PYRAMAZE are true to the core!!! And I will wait until the whole cd is released, then I'll buy it and freak out as soon as I put it in my cd-player!

These kind of posts from super loyal fans are so awesome that it gives me goosebumps! Thank you for your support!!

:worship: :worship: :worship:
PYRAMAZE RULE! :headbang:

Fuck that. A few more weeks and I'll have the cd. Only then will I bask in the pure awesomeness that is Immortal :headbang:
Pyramaze rules, and you fucking deserve that this album will sell like hell. I hope it will.

Well I just paid an arm and an ass for the CD at darkness.de. I think by the time the import gets here though, it'll already be June 24th. :D

I'm itching in my pants in anticipation damnit!
But yeah there's nothing like holding the real deal in my hands.
Come on May 30th!Hurry up!

These kind of posts from super loyal fans are so awesome that it gives me goosebumps! Thank you for your support!!

:devil:

Thank you for the music!
Funny you mention goosebumps...because if I listen to various bands and thier music and it gives me goosebumps, the chills, or makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck, thats when I know to purchase it...cause its good.
Pyramaze provides the bumps like no other!

Pfrt, give me a break guys. Just because someone downloads an album doesn't make them any less of a real or "tr00" fan
rolleyes.gif
Albums will always leak ahead of the release date and people will always download them. The only difference is that some people will buy the album if they like it and others won't. And people saying any downloaded music is theft should wake the fuck up and realize that the internet is the best thing that's happened for metal music in the past decade. Just think how much more difficult it would have been for smalltime metal bands to get known and build up a worldwide fanbase without the internet to spread their music. Many people these days just like to listen to an album before they spend their hard earned money on it. You can't know if an album will be worth the money by two incomplete songs. For all you know the rest of the album may be utter crap. Hell, if it wasn't for the internet and "illegally" downoaded songs off Melancholy Beast I would probably not even know who the fuck Pyramaze are!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go download Immortal. And yes, I bought Melancholy Beast within a month of its release, and yes I've bought Bone Carver as well, and every other album that I like and find worth the money. So shut your pieholes.

Pfrt, give me a break guys. Just because someone downloads an album doesn't make them any less of a real or "tr00" fan
rolleyes.gif
Albums will always leak ahead of the release date and people will always download them. The only difference is that some people will buy the album if they like it and others won't. And people saying any downloaded music is theft should wake the fuck up and realize that the internet is the best thing that's happened for metal music in the past decade. Just think how much more difficult it would have been for smalltime metal bands to get known and build up a worldwide fanbase without the internet to spread their music. Many people these days just like to listen to an album before they spend their hard earned money on it. You can't know if an album will be worth the money by two incomplete songs. For all you know the rest of the album may be utter crap. Hell, if it wasn't for the internet and "illegally" downoaded songs off Melancholy Beast I would probably not even know who the fuck Pyramaze are!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go download Immortal. And yes, I bought Melancholy Beast within a month of its release, and yes I've bought Bone Carver as well, and every other album that I like and find worth the money. So shut your pieholes.

I agree. Well said Obs :Spin: