session/over the net vocalist wanted QUICK for "The Drapery Falls" cover song

NocturnalSun

The Dark Wanderer
Myself and another UMer, Shard, are doing a complete cover song of Opeth's "The Drapery Falls" for his cd release. We need a vocalist to do the clean vocals on the song. We have basically everything recorded (well, when I do the guitar 2 at least) and we have a working mp3 ready for anyone up to it. All we ask is that the vocals be done and mixed down to an mp3 so we can add them into the song. Anyone with headphones, a mic, a good singing voice, and something they can record with, we'll take you. Tim (Shard) and I both use Cool Edit pro v.2 for our recordings and all we need is the vocal track to finish everything up.

Anyone who can help us out, please reply here. Please respond soon as possible.
My site: [url]http://www.freewebs.com/nocturnalsun[/url]
Tim's site: [url]http://thpoo.insta-code.com[/url]

:headbang:
-NS-

Well, how soon do you need this?? If you guys could wait a couple of days, I could easily have this done for you, just send me your mp3, and I will thorw some clean vocals on top of it. Do you want the growls as well??

EDIT: Do you need any aid with any of the guitar parts as well?? You guys got the solo all figured out?? Cause if not, I would be glad to help.

Hey, Tim here. kickass. We would just like clean vocals; I've already done the growls and the rhythm guitars. NocturnalSun's doing all the leads. I'll PM you the link for the mp3.

-Tim

OK, I'm going to wait until Steffan and Leper are done, otherwise I'll have a mess of audio files to deal with. The other problem is that we've discovered pretty severe timing issues on my tracks because of a shitty drum and bass guitarpro midi. Anyway, I'll try and sort everything out, and unless Leper and/or Steffan do the vocals perfectly, I'll give you the link.

-Tim

I fixed the guitars today, and I will record vocals tomorrow, so Ill have my finished mp3 by tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, it's just that I have to really study for finals.

no worries, man. Finals are a big thing and sometimes a bitch to study for. Hope to hear from you tomorrow! :) and also, we have basically finished all the other guitarwork except the tremoloed Amin7 chord on the verses and the one-not echoey overtones on the verses. Once we get this thing all completed, we'll have the mp3 online for all you Opeth fans who like listening to others' cover songs.

-NS- :headbang:

I'm a little late, but I'm an awesome singer.

I just don't know how I could get the song from you, record my vocals over top, and then send it back...

actually it would be just we send you the mp3, you play it in your headphones while recording the vocal track (that's how to keep time), then you mix down the vocal track alone to an mp3 and send it to Shard, who will add it in with the rest of the tracks in the session.

Yeah, I also have a NATSW cover in the making, Im completely done with all of the instruments, it just needs some growls and singing, which I will attempt, so look out for that one too!