sex communities

ahahahhaah :lol: for once man.. I'm really glad you're part of this forum...

It's kinda funny how by now everyone here's been desensitized to that kind of thing... yet when you cross the fence to the other crowd, they start the flaming.

" Something kinda sad about the way that things have come to be. Desensitized to everything. What became of subtlety? How can it mean anything to me if I really don't feel anything at all? "

rahvin said:
i don't really want to get into a habit of spending a lot of quality time with myself. what if i grow too close? what if i start being jealous when i see myself going out with someone else? what if i want to go live with myself some day?
that's way too much commitment man, i can't risk it.

@lolita: i hope you're not a taurus, libra or a scorpio. actually i'm hoping you're pisces.

rahvin.

Welcom to my world.... :cry: :oops:

;)

I take that as a promise *packs my rapist spike condoms*

Fucking HEY!!!! :eek: Don't be sullying my name now.... oh wait, to late. :bah:

No.

Let me rephrase that :p

They either have a g/f or gay or live in a whole different country/continent.

Hello from Oz!!! :wave:

;) :Smug:

Spike

@Loli: Can I pop by over the weekend in Sirius to administer your 'punishment'... or would you like to make the short trip down to a little planet we like to call EARTH? :Smug:

Spike, it would be my pleasure if you [too] payed a visit :p. We could administer some punishment to each other then. Hope you have your "celestial body" at a good shape.

rahvin said:
thanks for the invitaion. does ryanair fly there regularly? ;)

As far as I know, you have to have only a good imagination and an healthy astral body. So it's kind of cheap way to travel. A carnal body is much too much overrated these days. Not that I wouldn't mind the pleasures of the flesh once in a decade thou'...

Lolita Vampiriá said:
Spike, it would be my pleasure if you [too] payed a visit :p. We could administer some punishment to each other then. Hope you have your "celestial body" at a good shape.

Works for me Rolli! (Oops Typo :oops:) :Smug:

As long as I don't have to bring my anal raping spike condoms... cos Lasse STOLE mine!! :cry:

*Sniff* :cry:

;)

Night Y'all! :wave:

Spike

P.S.P.M @ Loli ;)

Spike said:
Works for me Rolli! (Oops Typo :oops:) :Smug:

As long as I don't have to bring my anal raping spike condoms... cos Lasse STOLE mine!! !:cry:

Aww Rolli! Did you know that there's a friendly troll who lives in the woods (in Finland) and he's called Rölli?
Notice the dots above o.

No spike condoms?? And Lasse is the one to blame? No wonder :Smug:...

This is the notorious Rölli-peikko (Rölli the troll):

hippo.jpg

Lolita Vampiriá said:
As far as I know, you have to have only a good imagination and an healthy astral body. So it's kind of cheap way to travel. A carnal body is much too much overrated these days. Not that I wouldn't mind the pleasures of the flesh once in a decade thou'...

Doesn't matter. I hear astral sex is better anyway.