Sex w/ last.fm

It basically says that average !T.O.O.H.! listener is a 20 year old guy and that Bruckner is for old farts who don't mind long boring symphonies. I have him pretty high in my charts because I love his sacred works. Also, Saltillo is for hipster girls. All these informations are completely useless and one would guess them without seeing the pictures.

I generated one of those huge timeline graphs a while ago and it was pretty awesome but I don't feel like doing that again.

I'm sure this says all kinds of questionable things about my taste in music though:

MzflV.png

I'm a bit shit at listening to music really. All I do half of the time is listen to meat and potatoes traditional metal songs when I'm in a bad mood and then maybe 5 or 6 bits of classical, all by Wagner when I'm in some other mood.

Just noticed a snag in my plan to edit my okcupid profile according to the gender plot: my most "feminine" music group is Christian Death :lol:

Is there a last.fm scrobbler app for ipods/iphones that actually works well? I've tried using a couple different ones in the past but the results were inconsistent. I basically gave up on last.fm because of that.

More like a blatantly obvious Google search.

I think it's called the Gender Plot, it's on the Playground section of last.fm

edit: congratulations Mort on being the first to break into 19-year-old girl territory with Paramore

zabu of nΩd;10407796 said:
edit: congratulations Mort on being the first to break into 19-year-old girl territory with Paramore

Unexpected! :lol:

...He breaks way farther with his dick :p

smg8hu.png

I get the oldest women. Aside from possibly Saparmurat_Niyazov (no reference) I get the manliest men too.

zabu of nΩd;10407796 said:
More like a blatantly obvious Google search.

I think it's called the Gender Plot, it's on the Playground section of last.fm

That's more than sufficient.

8xOMV.png

Goddamit Flotsam and Jetsam is even manlier than Ares Kingdom and Manilla Road. Women can't listen to it, they just die. Also when artists are in that "older women" region I'm scared.

EDIT: I'm really surprised that Hooded Menace is so far right.