Sex w/ last.fm

Onder

Apr 10, 2006
Hello friends,

we like last.fm because it's cool. Today I let Lastgraph render me a nice picture of what was this year like regarding what I was listening to and shit. As I consider it quite cool I'd like to share it w/ you too. The picture is too big so I'll post a link instead of quoting it into this thread (it's 1400px wide, that wouldn't do good for a thread).

http://paterxuziel.wz.cz/lastgraph.jpg

Discuss my timeline or post yours or some other cool last.fm stuff!

And be queer!

You have good taste in grind and brutal death

Thanks maaan.

The Antlers <3

This was actually based on one of your posts in the Albums kicking thread, I never knew this band before and then I heard Kettering on youtube and I was kind of hooked. True is that still even if it's good like Hospice is, indie albums wear off to me after while anyway, I definately couldn't listen to it all the time.

Another thing I remember you recommended and I liked a lot was the Jesse Sykes & the Sweet Hereafter country thing. I love the latest album a lot even though the songs are all kind of same-y (but that's a thing with country generally). Maybe it's the thing with me liking those flowing female vocals, and this one is very airy, almost like whispering, erotic? :oops:

Is it just me or is last.fm retardedly slow lately?

Lol... I like that Your Love Is My Drug song, it's pretty groovin'.

:tickled:

I mostly listen to her unreleased stuff, and I always wonder why a lot of them didnt make it onto her debut, some of them are really great

:tickled:

I mostly listen to her unreleased stuff, and I always wonder why a lot of them didnt make it onto her debut, some of them are really great

1284781960734.jpg

Lol, I was just intrigued. I am going to check some of it out now, I didn't even know she had any unreleased songs till now.

I listened to a few (those and a couple others), and some of them weren't my thing at all, haha. Chain Reaction and Radio Radio Radio are pretty hip-thrustin' though.

I started a Last.fm profile and never use it anymore. Basically, if Last.fm was something I was supposed to be having sex with, I'd be faking orgasms. It's fucking boring.