Sex w/ last.fm

Looks like I'm bringing some competition to Flotsam. :p

2m7ivzn.png

+ top 20 albums:

2012%20top%2020.png

I'm a fag.

EDIT: 11 of those aren't even metal. I need to get back on track.

Here's the top 10 artists all time. Well, Hana Zagorová for instance is only considered obscure because nobody knows her abroad. Every czech person knows who she is tbh.

EDIT: Well and that's the case with like 5 more of those so yeah.

obscvrity2.png

I have all my symphonies, concertos, quartets, etc. organized in itunes as "string quartet no. 1", "symphony no. 2", etc....ie separated even if from the same album...so my most played albums wouldn't be as cool as yours :/

83.1% overall kvltness for me. A comparison of my overall vs the last 12 months for my top 25...

2rnahdg.png
210iver.png

Well, apparently I missed one for overall (it would be Pestilence next after Atheist).

EDIT: For some reason it's ignoring my King's X scrobbles (788 of them).

I have all my symphonies, concertos, quartets, etc. organized in itunes as "string quartet no. 1", "symphony no. 2", etc....ie separated even if from the same album...so my most played albums wouldn't be as cool as yours :/

The tagging and scrobbling of classical is a pain in the ass. Whenever I import a classical disc to iTunes I look for it on last.fm because there's usually many ways of writing the title. Unfortunately the database of classical albums is fucked on last.fm because of that. And then the albums that have works by more than one composer! You scrobble the composer as an interpret (well I consider the composer more important) but the album scrobbles as an album by the "album interpret". The only connection between the actual interpret and the album you scrobble is then on the cover art picture.

It would be a relief for my OCD if ALL the tags worked properly including "composer", "conductor" and "orchestra or whatever there is" but that would cause so much mess in the databases that it's pretty much bound to never happen.

I remember using some obscurity app long ago....look for it in...I think they call the app center thing the "playground" now?

Thanks a bunch, friendo's.

Looks like most of the cool ones are for VIP members only.

Another quick question, how do i get a link to my top plays/artists? Like the one Lat has at the top of the page.

That's just a screencap of the charts imo.