Sex w/ last.fm

Dickpic first plz.

My dick doesn't wish to be disturbed at the moment but I assure you it's perfectly fine, both visually and functionally.

EDIT: Is that a word btw. I got a red underline on "functionally" but I don't believe that's not a word.

Do you have a skinny dick? You look like a small guy that might, but then again so do I, and the gay guy actually complimented me for having a nice cock (I think he even called it "meaty"). Your spellchecker is clearly functionally shit because mine does not underline it and it is a real word, btw.

To tell you the truth, I only asked because I wanted to hear you speak of it. That turns me on more than any actual physical penis.

No reason you can't use both. I don't know about others, but I've never used LastFM's streaming/radio services at all.

No reason you can't use both. I don't know about others, but I've never used LastFM's streaming/radio services at all.

I don't even think the streaming is available in Europe anymore due to some legal biz. I only use scrobbling. The nice thing is that you can pair last.fm with other music services like Spotify.

The legal machinations have to be funny because last.fm had to close their entire radio service in Europe and then suddenly Spotify becomes available here with a cuntload of music.

mine:

chart.png

Last.fm seems incredibly slow lately. And RYM is acting up as well. My browser can't load the graphics or something.

Last.fm seems incredibly slow lately. And RYM is acting up as well. My browser can't load the graphics or something.

There's a massive crash in the Last.FM systems they've been down for like 2 days. Nothing has scrobbled.

Seems to be back up now.

Ugh, 2 days I've been playing my music non stop thinking it'll register once the system is running properly. Nope, hasn't registered fuck all.

Yeah, LastFM went down Saturday, but it's been stable for me now. RYM has been spotty for a while now, I think because they've been slowly introducing minor updates in preparation for RYM 3.0.

EDIT: lol, LastFM seems to be down now. It was working for me just ten minutes ago.

Up again. Since it's early June, may as well use this as an opportunity for a mid-year post.

35kjq0i.png

I have a massive scrobbling backlog for stuff from my iPod though.

Ha I've been on lastfm since I was like 16. Though I definitely stopped at one point but ended up resuming a few years later.

It really hasn't been working for me at all for the past few days. I do the majority of my music listening on my phone and it has not picked up any scrobbles from my iPhone. I thought it might've lost it or whatever because once in awhile that happens, but this is for way longer.

No kvlt points for me this week. :(