Shadows Fall anyone?

Brian T. Ghammet said:
I've been listening to Shadows Fall for a few years; they are very good :Spin: , but I'm really unhappy about their recent exposure on MTV and Ozzfest. Both of these mediums give Shadows Fall a bad image :erk: .
Spoken like a true idiot. You are unhappy because an underground band is getting positive exposure on mainstream television? I'm glad that they are getting attention because they are a great fucking band. What bad image are they getting? The only image I got from Mtv of them is a badass band with long hair that headbangs and plays guitar solos. What did you percieve?

Brian T. Ghammet said:
I've been listening to Shadows Fall for a few years; they are very good :Spin: , but I'm really unhappy about their recent exposure on MTV and Ozzfest. Both of these mediums give Shadows Fall a bad image :erk: .

What a load of bollocks. I wish them all the best, a good deal of exposure will do them good. Bad Image? If they cut their hair, stopped playing solos and became numetal, then i could see yur point. But unfortunately you are talking out of your arse.

I'm sorry if you feel I am an idiot, but I also wish Shadow's Fall all the best, too. MTV and alternative radio stations that play Shadow's Fall have no real grasp on what bands like this are. I don't even watch TV, let alone MTV; my friend called me up and told me about the Shadow's Fall video and a Soilwork video on MTV he had seen. I literally begin to feel sick to my stomach when MTV puts their name on anything like this(cough cough Porcupine Tree-Strip the Soul). This is my opinion on the matter and if you don't like it, well then that's your opinion and your entitled to it. However, if you want to start the name calling I suggest you graduate middle school first and wait until your vocabulary is a little more advanced.