Sharing POD Farm Presets!

DayByDayBand

Thrashin' With Pashin'
Feb 19, 2011
United States
Okay, i had an idea. to create a thread where members can come share and download presets. Im not looking to get flamed or anything. if someone doesnt like the idea then dont flame others that do.

ill start with one of mine:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21576414/Cesar%20Tone%204.l6t

P.S. im not a pod farm junkie, i like to mic up a cab every now and then. i just think it would be fun to play around with someone else's tones.

ok but the problem is i dont have pod farm.I was thinking of getting it so i was wanting to hear some tones people have gotten out of it before i got it to see if its worth it.

yes i know im not really looking for that specific tone that sturgis uses i wanna hear all kinds. that's what im saying tho i love his tones i wanna see what else it can do

yes i know im not really looking for that specific tone that sturgis uses i wanna hear all kinds. that's what im saying tho i love his tones i wanna see what else it can do

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Saving Grace.mp3?w=b7a22ced

here's a sample I made just for you David Cortese enjoy...

you should really go on line line 6's website and watch there videos... for the most part you can get any sound out of any line 6 product in pod farm and you can also use midi features as well as the dongle feature... In my opinion its the best amp-sim on the market but I'm partial to line 6 as far as amp sims because I've had a travel rack with a line 6 product for as long as I can remember and have never been let down by my Pod XT Pro...

This protected by myfreecopyright.com Enjoy

Apparently I have no idea how to post links on here especially considering HTML is disabled for me which I think absolute bullshit...

@daybydayband... I have right now about 100 different user presets... if you give me your email I can send you them... until I figure how to actually post a dropbox deal here..

Apparently I have no idea how to post links on here especially considering HTML is disabled for me which I think absolute bullshit...

@daybydayband... I have right now about 100 different user presets... if you give me your email I can send you them... until I figure how to actually post a dropbox deal here..

yeah brother, they must be in the public folder!
my email is oscar.garay.1993@gmail.com