Sharing POD Farm Presets!

jpsmithrocks, thanx for the huge share!!! but unfortunately i dont have alot of the amps and effects you used. what amp comes closest to the cali diamond plate???

I have only handed out a couple pod tones to friends on FB.

If any of them feeling like posting it for others feel free, but Im not going to :p

Too good for the cause... the magic is in the mix buddy... up until I fell in love with my current live (main) rig I was exclusively using marshall jcm2000 dsl heads and I can honestly that the toned I dialed in was fucking sick however the tone which was coming through my in-ears and the "house" sounded ten times better...

This forum was created to discuss sturgis production techniques but also for noobs like the rest of us to share techniques and help eachother you people are a fucking trip

jpsmithrocks, thanx for the huge share!!! but unfortunately i dont have alot of the amps and effects you used. what amp comes closest to the cali diamond plate???

I think its 2001 treadplate amp... I forget the cab but in my opinion the 57 mic sounds better then the condenser stuff... however using them both is cool as well...

I see 'The Patch' in there, the Joey Sturgis tone attempt, HAHA!

I like the patch as with all the tones I postd its a good starting tone... I refrained from posting my 5-6 main rhythm/lead/clean tones which have been tweaked to taste.... but but all have started with the one's posted... and again I like the patch for scratch tracks and maybe even after tweaking for guitar tracks prints... before waves and pod farm 2 take over... I really like the delay settings it comes with which need minor tweaks to be able to get a really massive lead tone

I guess i did put a couple of my main rhythm/lead tones up... lol

Recently when doing metal/hardcore stuff I've been using the Vibeclean as my main rhythm along with a the delay settings from "the patch" and cleans ive been using the nothing else matters patch and the swells alot too... but it usually depends on which one of my guitars im using, if the pick ups are active or passives, the gain or output of the pick-ups and the genre I'm playing...

Too good for the cause... the magic is in the mix buddy... up until I fell in love with my current live (main) rig I was exclusively using marshall jcm2000 dsl heads and I can honestly that the toned I dialed in was fucking sick however the tone which was coming through my in-ears and the "house" sounded ten times better...

This forum was created to discuss sturgis production techniques but also for noobs like the rest of us to share techniques and help eachother you people are a fucking trip

Dude, I really do not understand you at all. What was the purpose of quoting me and then tell me the magic in in the mix and then continued to talk about something completely off topic?

Why are you talking about your live rig in a thread about sharing pod patches?

and what are you trying to say in the last sentence?
I really dont know why any of this was said.

Dude, I really do not understand you at all.

+1

it's strange... i feel like the majority of this guy's posts are weird... like, garbage threads.

i'm not trying to sound harsh and i honestly do my best to contribute and not be destructive.

but it seems like this dude's decorum (relative to typical forum behavior) is pretty awful.

@jpsmithrocks ...it's really difficult to understand where you are coming from (in most of your posts).

Dude, I really do not understand you at all. What was the purpose of quoting me and then tell me the magic in in the mix and then continued to talk about something completely off topic?

Why are you talking about your live rig in a thread about sharing pod patches?

and what are you trying to say in the last sentence?
I really dont know why any of this was said.

That one sentence was directed at josh...

I'm sorry I took at offense at you saying you shared some preset with guys on facebook... but were not going to do it here... could not understand why that was necessary at all...

That one sentence was directed at josh...

I'm sorry I took at offense at you saying you shared some preset with guys on facebook... but were not going to do it here... could not understand why that was necessary at all...

I dont see why I would have to explain myself but if you insist.

It is because the patch is almost a year old and I no longer have that preset anywhere, so if someone who does have it and wants to post it, they have my permission.

I dont see why I would have to explain myself but if you insist.

It is because the patch is almost a year old and I no longer have that preset anywhere, so if someone who does have it and wants to post it, they have my permission.

Cool... if you weren't going to share a preset then why post a post?

+1

it's strange... i feel like the majority of this guy's posts are weird... like, garbage threads.

i'm not trying to sound harsh and i honestly do my best to contribute and not be destructive.

but it seems like this dude's decorum (relative to typical forum behavior) is pretty awful.

@jpsmithrocks ...it's really difficult to understand where you are coming from (in most of your posts).

Thanks tim... let me tell you where I'm coming from... I'm a professional guitarist and graduate from the musicians institute in hollywood california. Anything guitar I'm a knowledge bank because I'm a gear guru and have spent (more than most) a stupid amount of money guitars, amps and effects.

With that said... I'm trying to learn how to engineer, mix and master projects because upon graduating from cal poly pomona with a bachelors in entertainment marketing I am going to start a production company...

I'm on this forum because I really like joeys mixes and would like to learn as much as I can about his process and all that goes into his productions...

Anything else

+1

+1
despite you being a hotshot ex-model, guitar gear guru (wtf?), *randomshowoffskill* and touring musician you sure are awkward online.

:lol: SICK THREAD!

I feel like most ppl on the forum aren't really going to want to just hand out presets they've worked on to the public. I could be wrong. But I don't think I would either though.
BUT!
I think in some other thread, Ahjteam posted this

http://line6.com/customtone/browse/podfarm/

Theres some decent tones hiding around in that list here and there.

:lol: SICK THREAD!

I feel like most ppl on the forum aren't really going to want to just hand out presets they've worked on to the public. I could be wrong. But I don't think I would either though.
BUT!
I think in some other thread, Ahjteam posted this

http://line6.com/customtone/browse/podfarm/

Theres some decent tones hiding around in that list here and there.

Why not... if someone wants to emulate you... you should take it as a compliment...